1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Nysuatro
    • June 7, 2006 at 8:02 PM

    Woho, i love it

  • emp_mvalley

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2006 at 10:30 AM

    Wauw, I love it. Not problems with open areas ?

  • totally random texture thread

    • Nysuatro
    • June 1, 2006 at 4:10 PM

    I think the texture of nooba will repeat

    Or am i wrong :s

  • Hitman Blood Money goes gold!

    • Nysuatro
    • May 31, 2006 at 5:54 PM

    UK Sales Chart, Week Ending May 27th

    Hitman is on number one.

    Nice going

  • Hitman Blood Money goes gold!

    • Nysuatro
    • May 30, 2006 at 11:08 PM

    Yeah i liked the demo.

  • Photoshop Video tutorial on decals by Generalvivi

    • Nysuatro
    • May 28, 2006 at 10:26 PM

    OOooh pleas Philipk, i beg you, pleas

  • Studio 1

    • Nysuatro
    • May 27, 2006 at 10:15 AM

    I love it.

    Nice work

  • random photos [ update!! ]

    • Nysuatro
    • May 26, 2006 at 1:57 PM

    Wow, i love it.

    But not the 6, 7 and 8

    The rest is just beautiful

  • Wii price announced...

    • Nysuatro
    • May 25, 2006 at 8:06 PM

    I love the price. I am going to take one.

    But now i have heard there are some problems with the Wii.

    if you have "Halogeenverlichting" [its dutch; dont know the english word] then there are problems with the Wii.

  • Photoshop Video tutorial on decals by Generalvivi

    • Nysuatro
    • May 25, 2006 at 12:46 PM

    I have seen the tut now and he is very good.

    Nice work man

  • Photoshop Video tutorial on decals by Generalvivi

    • Nysuatro
    • May 25, 2006 at 10:16 AM

    Thank you very much.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nysuatro
    • May 23, 2006 at 5:57 PM

    I like it

  • I've got a proper job!

    • Nysuatro
    • May 20, 2006 at 2:54 PM

    Congratz Taylor

  • Half-Life Deathmatch:Source

    • Nysuatro
    • May 18, 2006 at 9:01 PM
    Quote from curman

    no but i just realized a media tab on STEAM now..and that theres some weird Shadowgrounds demo i can DL.. which i will

    Shadowgrounds is reay great. i plaed the demo and it has realy cool gameplay and nice graphics

  • Half-Life Deathmatch:Source

    • Nysuatro
    • May 18, 2006 at 8:00 PM

    I dont have it :s

  • Half-Life Deathmatch:Source

    • Nysuatro
    • May 18, 2006 at 7:52 PM

    I dont have it :s

  • e3 footage from - alliance

    • Nysuatro
    • May 17, 2006 at 12:41 PM

    That looks great man.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Nysuatro
    • May 16, 2006 at 8:22 PM

    Yeah i am not happy with it eather.

    SO i just made an other one

    [Blocked Image: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3768/untitled13qy.jpg]

    But thx for the comments

  • totally random texture thread

    • Nysuatro
    • May 15, 2006 at 8:57 PM

    Ok more colour, coming trou

  • [wip] Virtual Art Gallery in Source

    • Nysuatro
    • May 15, 2006 at 7:42 PM

    I like the green one very much. Number 2

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™