1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Sleep

    • Nysuatro
    • August 17, 2013 at 1:32 AM

    I am afraid that catching up with sleep is just a myth


    Too bad though, would have been useful.


    For me to help waking up, I do some crunches and push ups

  • Sleep

    • Nysuatro
    • August 16, 2013 at 1:37 AM

    Hey all,


    As I am quite sure many people here have a lack of sleep, I want to post this video to create more awareness about it.


    I have been taking small steps in changing my bad sleeping habits and it is already showing great progress.

    Waking up without a problem has never felt so good before and having much more energy has only had a good influence on my work.


    So all those who started to sport a lot more, don't forget about upgrading your sleep too!


    http://www.ted.com/talks/russell_foster_why_do_we_sleep.html


    Peace


    Robb

  • Crytek UK - Multiple Positions Available

    • Nysuatro
    • August 15, 2013 at 4:10 AM

    Would be stupid not to try ...

  • The Witcher 3

    • Nysuatro
    • August 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

    I tried the first game, but never really got into it.

    But I am loving these trailers

  • Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

    • Nysuatro
    • August 13, 2013 at 1:42 AM
    Quote from [HP]

    Speaking of which, what kind of gloves do you recommend to lift weights?

    None ...

  • PAYDAY 2

    • Nysuatro
    • August 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM

    http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/86454/Pay…ior+to+release/

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nysuatro
    • August 6, 2013 at 3:52 AM

    Oh!!! I loved kz maps. First time i had fear of hight in a game

  • Random Photo Thread

    • Nysuatro
    • August 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM

    It would be cool to have in my apartment

  • Random Photo Thread

    • Nysuatro
    • August 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM

    Dude I love your work man

  • Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

    • Nysuatro
    • July 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM

    Ow yes, rock climbing for sure! I go ever 2 weeks.

    One of the best workouts where you use a lot of different muscles.

    And it is damn fun too


    I do mainly bouldering though

  • Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

    • Nysuatro
    • July 31, 2013 at 1:32 AM

    Strangely enough I started working out more, because I wanted to work harder.


    lol ...

  • Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

    • Nysuatro
    • July 30, 2013 at 7:27 PM

    My biggest advice to people is, don't try to take shortcuts. Create good habits.

    But creating good habits begins very small and takes time to develop.


    I start with 3 push-up and now I am doing 3*10 different push-ups + 30 crunches to wake up.

    It does not have to be much. As long as you do it every day and you spread it out, this habit will become very important to you.

  • Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

    • Nysuatro
    • July 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM

    I do morning and evening sit-ups and crunches.


    And when it is not too busy, chin-ups every hour at work.


    Just got the gym membership of my colleague to go swim and do some weights when I have the time. It is just in the underground of my building, so no excuses to not go.


    Next to that, I walk to everywhere. Trying not to take metro or bus.


    And when my mind is full with bullshit, I tend to do some yoga stretching and balance exercises.


    And lots of water drinking, fruit eating and vegatables.


    The result is lots more energy and focus.

  • Fez 2 cancelled, Phil Fish to quit Game Industry

    • Nysuatro
    • July 28, 2013 at 10:22 PM

    Let's get back to making games and let the drama live its own life!

    Whoop whoop!!

  • Mercenary Kings

    • Nysuatro
    • July 23, 2013 at 6:07 PM

    yeah, my colleague just showed it. Pretty awesome

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • Nysuatro
    • July 22, 2013 at 4:57 PM
    Quote from Jord

    Free stuff and e-peen.


    You get backgrounds for your steam profile, emoticons and possibly vouchers I've heard? You can also sell the cards and buy games with the money.


    I'm still waiting for the naked ladies to appear in my inventory.


    That should be already possible to pay women to go in your inventory

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • July 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    Quote from Daze

    I'm since a while a Senior Technical Designer at YAGER. You can also remove Ken from the YAGER post. The heretic!

    I played your Warsow level a lot man. Quality work!


    Makes me want to start playing again

  • New Strider game

    • Nysuatro
    • July 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM

    I never had heard about this before

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • July 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM

    Very long, but worth watching


    [Blocked Image: http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/6/MPW-3125]

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • Nysuatro
    • July 17, 2013 at 3:41 AM

    I liked Alan Wake a lot. Even thought it became a bit boring near the end

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™