1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • The Dark Knight stuff

    • Nysuatro
    • December 18, 2007 at 2:18 PM

    Indeed, Batman Begins was amazing.

    but I dont like the person who places Yoker. I think he has not the right look to be him.

  • Welcome to the New Forums!!

    • Nysuatro
    • December 17, 2007 at 6:49 PM

    it goes much slower here

  • ctf_quarry [release]

    • Nysuatro
    • December 12, 2007 at 4:20 PM
    Quote from e-freak
  • KungFu Panda

    • Nysuatro
    • December 12, 2007 at 4:18 PM

    yeah, cool concept

    Looking forward to it

  • HL2 Portal

    • Nysuatro
    • December 8, 2007 at 7:39 PM

    http://www.primotechnology.com/2007/10/ ... -2-portal/

    Looks like fun

  • Insurgency Beta 2 Available

    • Nysuatro
    • November 22, 2007 at 6:00 PM

    to bad we can't download it from steam

  • Blending textures of different sizes in Source

    • Nysuatro
    • November 17, 2007 at 1:18 PM

    So, what about gameplay ? New ideas coming ? ...

  • Crayon Physics Deluxe

    • Nysuatro
    • November 14, 2007 at 12:58 PM

    Very nice indeed

  • Streammygame

    • Nysuatro
    • October 31, 2007 at 12:08 PM

    Very interesting

    http://www.streammygame.com/smg/index.php

  • bmovies.com

    • Nysuatro
    • October 30, 2007 at 5:05 PM

    Ah nice man, thanks for the link

  • Crysis demo out

    • Nysuatro
    • October 28, 2007 at 3:53 PM

    I love the gameplay. I have played the demo 2 times already and it was always a pleasure to play. To bad the dirext 10 version goes much slower then direct 9. Why have I bought a graphix card of 500 euro for this

  • Tutorial - Making Painted Surface

    • Nysuatro
    • October 27, 2007 at 10:16 AM

    Very nice, thanks to share this

  • Innovative use of music in games

    • Nysuatro
    • October 14, 2007 at 5:58 PM

    Aight, thanks for the replys

  • Innovative use of music in games

    • Nysuatro
    • October 14, 2007 at 3:30 PM

    Well, I search games where music playes a big role in the gameplay.

    I don't mean sound effects, like footsteps for hearing you enemy to kill him.

    Games who make originel use of music in there gameplay.

  • Innovative use of music in games

    • Nysuatro
    • October 14, 2007 at 2:30 PM

    Aight, thank you for those titles

  • Innovative use of music in games

    • Nysuatro
    • October 14, 2007 at 2:04 PM

    Hello all,

    I am doing some research about innovative use of Music in games.

    I have started with searching some games about the subject.

    I already have some games on my list :

    - Everyday Shooter

    - Singstar

    - Rock Band

    - Guitar Hero

    Did I missed some games ?

  • UT3 System Score Calc

    • Nysuatro
    • October 8, 2007 at 2:30 PM

    21.13884 yeeey

  • GT5 : The Quizz

    • Nysuatro
    • October 8, 2007 at 12:02 PM

    hmm, only 9 points

    this is hard

  • F.E.A.R. 2 - Project Origin : 18 minute gameplay video

    • Nysuatro
    • October 8, 2007 at 7:37 AM

    It looks the same as previous. And the previous became bored after some time. So I think no project origin for me.

  • Enemy Territory: Quake Wars released

    • Nysuatro
    • October 1, 2007 at 6:12 AM

    I loved the demo. When I got money again i give the gameshop a visit.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™