1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • million-dollar-pc

    • Nysuatro
    • September 29, 2009 at 6:21 PM

    For 2 millon I make you a better one

    Ow wait ...

  • The random model thread!

    • Nysuatro
    • September 25, 2009 at 2:37 PM

    Hey everybody. Could you give me some feedback on this lowpolymodel?

    I dont really know how I must handle the skirt. Because the model has to be closed. It must also be ready to be rigged.

    Thanks

  • Game Industry Mentor

    • Nysuatro
    • September 23, 2009 at 8:26 PM

    That is very cool.

  • Engine Programming course

    • Nysuatro
    • September 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM

    Maybe an other good idea is to ask an other school. This is my school http://www.digitalartsandentertainment.be

    They can help you .

  • Engine Programming course

    • Nysuatro
    • September 19, 2009 at 10:43 PM

    Mathematics for game programming, shaders, ..

    Just a guess, I am more a technical artist then a engine programmer.

    But I will send this question to some friends of mine.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • September 15, 2009 at 11:54 PM

    Ow shiiit. That was really cool. Never heared about the guy :s

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Nysuatro
    • September 15, 2009 at 11:46 PM

    What is the catch :s ?

  • Singularity

    • Nysuatro
    • September 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM

    I like salades. So who knows, It can be a polished salade.

  • KF-CornerMarket

    • Nysuatro
    • September 15, 2009 at 8:55 AM

    Very nice man. (muh site is down)

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • September 15, 2009 at 8:53 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/marxblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/Feb/watchmen.jpg]

    The graphic novel

  • Singularity

    • Nysuatro
    • September 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM

    That looked really cool. I like the puzzles with time reconstruction.

  • Puzzelbloom

    • Nysuatro
    • September 5, 2009 at 6:35 PM

    What classes do you give zacker?

  • Puzzelbloom

    • Nysuatro
    • September 4, 2009 at 2:38 PM

    very cool puzzlegame.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nysuatro
    • September 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM

    unity is indeed great. have been working with it for one time and I really liked it. Fast results.

    Images

    • wip1.webp
      • 43.8 kB
      • 800 × 600
  • [HP] ~ 3D Sketchbook Thread

    • Nysuatro
    • September 3, 2009 at 12:27 PM

    Very sexy. But it looks kinda new. Maybe a bit more wear and tear on the places where there is the most friction between the person who sits in the chair and the chair.

    If I remember well, the places were the person sits the mos are going to be less saturated ?

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Nysuatro
    • September 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

    uuh steam, automatic update

  • Moon

    • Nysuatro
    • September 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM

    Looks great.

  • Disney buys Marvel for 4 billion

    • Nysuatro
    • August 31, 2009 at 7:19 PM

    I thought I bought Marvel. Well, I hope this doesn't messes up the superherocomics. Batman and the princes. Hmmm

  • Warsow 0.5

    • Nysuatro
    • August 31, 2009 at 7:06 PM

    runescape is showing it the other way

  • Warsow 0.5

    • Nysuatro
    • August 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM

    after some houres of playing, I think it is really solid gameplay. To bad not much people play it. And the bots are really stupid.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™