1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Zero Gear - an indie multiplayer kart racing game

    • Nysuatro
    • November 10, 2009 at 7:23 AM

    Are here other people who use windows 7 . The installer wlaywas stops while installing

  • The random model thread!

    • Nysuatro
    • November 10, 2009 at 7:13 AM

    You can see santa in every person

  • The random model thread!

    • Nysuatro
    • November 9, 2009 at 11:07 PM

    a cartooncharackter I had to make for school

  • Wiiwaa

    • Nysuatro
    • November 7, 2009 at 2:33 PM

    Now this looks really cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtl5upk5 ... _embedded#

    Looks like some great fun for kids. I just don't wanne know where they put the wiicontroller

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Nysuatro
    • November 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM

    I normally already sended your email to my teachers in Digital Arts & Entertainment. (BE)

    They once said they were looking for a new teacher or just for a workshop.

    I don't know if they already contacted you. but if you want I can hear if they are still looking for someone.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Nysuatro
    • November 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM

    But they still have the most preorders ever.

  • The Ball - Indie FPS Action/Puzzle Game

    • Nysuatro
    • November 4, 2009 at 7:18 AM

    That looks 'again' impressive.

  • Skype group

    • Nysuatro
    • November 1, 2009 at 8:22 PM

    Ah TS would be very interesting. Much easier while working.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nysuatro
    • October 31, 2009 at 10:10 AM

    I have no clue what your are saying

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nysuatro
    • October 29, 2009 at 4:04 PM

    first zone of singleplayermap for schoolproject called 'Elite'

  • Forum feature request

    • Nysuatro
    • October 24, 2009 at 11:46 PM

    Thanks would be cool. But a ratingsystem is more like friendpolitics

  • The first DirectX 11 benchmark

    • Nysuatro
    • October 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM

    This is amazing. Can't wait to work with this new tech.

  • Machinarium

    • Nysuatro
    • October 23, 2009 at 7:52 AM

    I am really bad in this game. But is great so far. Impressive visuals.

  • Zero Gear - an indie multiplayer kart racing game

    • Nysuatro
    • October 21, 2009 at 10:24 PM

    If you want, I can arrange a testingmoment @ my gamedesign school. I know a lot of people who want to test your game

  • Crysis High Quality Screenshots (Stay out 56k's)

    • Nysuatro
    • October 19, 2009 at 10:36 PM

    Very impressive. I am now working with the cryengine 2 on a game that we have to make in 8 weeks. And I must say that it is really great to work in this engine.

    Havn't had a lot problems and it is easy to use. Looking forward to play with the cryengine 3.

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Nysuatro
    • October 18, 2009 at 8:53 PM

    Thx Minotauro for the step by step.

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Nysuatro
    • October 12, 2009 at 6:40 PM

    How do you chose your colors? I still have problems with that.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • October 11, 2009 at 10:02 AM
    Quote from Ginger Lord

    I have one of them for building up wrist and forearm strength for climbing, I forget what my highest RPM is but it was painful.

    I had won a tournemant of this. Used the powerball for some months. Then I was bored.

    Ik had won the powerball where the score gets displayed with coloured lights on the ball.

  • Firefox reset..

    • Nysuatro
    • October 10, 2009 at 12:51 PM

    And use the addon Xmarks for firefox, so you can upload your favourites online and use it on multiple pc's en stay updated.

  • warby can haz a birthday

    • Nysuatro
    • October 3, 2009 at 5:17 PM

    Happy birth to the day sire

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™