1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Portfolio Nysuatro / Technical Artist

    • Nysuatro
    • November 9, 2010 at 9:07 AM

    Now you are just making me scared man.

  • Portfolio Nysuatro / Technical Artist

    • Nysuatro
    • November 5, 2010 at 2:55 PM

    Ow, good catch. I adjusted it.

    Thanks guys

  • Portfolio Nysuatro / Technical Artist

    • Nysuatro
    • November 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM

    Hey everybody. Got an update on my portfolio.

    Now I am going to start looking for an internship.

    http://www.nysuatro.com

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • Nysuatro
    • November 4, 2010 at 5:32 PM

    It is very nice that you do this kinda test. Smart move

  • The Dark Knight Rises

    • Nysuatro
    • November 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM

    For me it is strange that people find a list of top movies so important.

    Why so serioussssssssss ?

  • Now playing 2010

    • Nysuatro
    • November 3, 2010 at 9:25 AM

    I must say. I am really enjoying "Burn Zombie Burn" and Ghostbusters The video game. Even thought the beginning of GTVG was really bad :s

  • The Dark Knight Rises

    • Nysuatro
    • November 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM

    FrieChamp to the rescue

  • New XBL interface Nov 1

    • Nysuatro
    • November 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    I think im gonna sell my xbox and buy a ps3

    I am also thinking about it. But ps3 is still 300 euro :s

  • The Dark Knight Rises

    • Nysuatro
    • October 31, 2010 at 3:43 PM

    I really liked those movies. For me its a bit a surprise that almost everybody hates it :s

  • Now playing 2010

    • Nysuatro
    • October 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM

    Playing ghostbusters the video game. Kinda laggy game :s

    But I like the voiceacting and already got some good memories out of it.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • October 31, 2010 at 8:27 AM

    That game is just plain awesome.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • October 30, 2010 at 8:20 PM

    oe

    oeoeoeoeoe I just bought some games. I love steam sales.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/bioshock_pc.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://videotekavizion.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ghostbusters-the-video-game-pc.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://viprasys.org/xfs/index.php/image/direct/fN0XWN40Qu/fwq1pd.jpg]

  • Valve creates micro-transaction steam support

    • Nysuatro
    • October 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM

    I guess a lot can be changed with good marketing. I mis the time where I used a free homer model to play counterstrike.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Nysuatro
    • October 26, 2010 at 4:12 PM

    Learn how to dance. It works

  • Alan Wake

    • Nysuatro
    • October 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM

    haha great. I really hope they sell more. This is a great game and I hope they will be able to make more.

  • Aaron Garcha - Level Designer

    • Nysuatro
    • October 25, 2010 at 10:11 PM

    Yes clean and clear. Nice job.

  • The random model thread!

    • Nysuatro
    • October 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ALl4PWgwI

    We had to make a dialog animation for school. So I ended up with this result.

  • [Crysis] - The Call of the Fireflies

    • Nysuatro
    • October 23, 2010 at 4:20 PM

    Very cool indeed. I just don't like the speed up part on the stair near the end and the linear mouse movements. A bit more easing on the camera would have been better in my opinion.

    Nonetheless beautiful work. Good choice on music also.

  • Pintos photo thread

    • Nysuatro
    • October 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM

    Oh hell yeah. Amazing stuff you got there.

  • The random model thread!

    • Nysuatro
    • October 23, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    Damn, I have just been blown away by your work. I really adore the third model. The pose makes it perfect.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™