1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • Nysuatro
    • December 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    Voted an voted!

  • Portfolio Nysuatro / Technical Artist

    • Nysuatro
    • December 1, 2010 at 2:26 PM

    Just a little update after some extra feedback. http://nysuatro.com/

    Finding an internship is hard

  • Steam deals

    • Nysuatro
    • November 30, 2010 at 2:35 PM

    Bought this week, just cause 2 and Monkey Island.

    Extra games to play after my exams. Moehahaha

  • So where's KoKo?

    • Nysuatro
    • November 29, 2010 at 2:38 PM

    Last time I spoke with him he moved to paris and worked on a horsegame for gameloft.

  • RIP Leslie Nielsen

    • Nysuatro
    • November 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM

    RIP

    [Blocked Image: http://images.ctvdigital.com/images/pub2upload/7/2008_9_19/nakedgun.jpg]

  • Now playing 2010

    • Nysuatro
    • November 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM

    Playing Bioshock 1. I hope I will finish it now before I get bored of the gameplay.

    Is bioshock 2 better then the first one?

  • Rio de Janeiro - nov 25 2010

    • Nysuatro
    • November 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM

    I have the feeling from those pictures that the people see this violence happen every day.

    There just walking very chill when someone is pointing a gun.

  • Batman: Arkham City shots

    • Nysuatro
    • November 24, 2010 at 7:54 AM

    I truly loved the first game. But these screens look like they were taken from the previous Batman.

    Not much has changed. Maybe a good thing ?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • November 22, 2010 at 6:53 AM

    Damn, how expensive was that video card ?

    I didn't even knew there already existed 1280mb cards.

  • Chells Legend - First 2 mins Trailer Release!

    • Nysuatro
    • November 21, 2010 at 10:26 AM

    I dint expected this on a Sunday morning. Is looking really awesome.

  • Minecraft

    • Nysuatro
    • November 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM

    haha, the memories

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • Nysuatro
    • November 15, 2010 at 7:28 PM

    Ow yeah. Voted

  • OnLive

    • Nysuatro
    • November 15, 2010 at 1:02 AM

    That looks so expensive. But I got to say. It works smooth as far as I can see.

  • ZeniMax Acquires Ex-Starbreeze Founder's Studio Machinegames

    • Nysuatro
    • November 13, 2010 at 4:10 PM

    Ah damn. Then I have said something wrong in my email for a job application ^^ Haha

  • ZeniMax Acquires Ex-Starbreeze Founder's Studio Machinegames

    • Nysuatro
    • November 12, 2010 at 11:05 PM

    I hope they need a technical artist

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • Nysuatro
    • November 12, 2010 at 7:45 AM

    Congratz

  • Mazy! :D

    • Nysuatro
    • November 11, 2010 at 4:18 PM

    Congratz Ma to the Zyyyyyyy

  • FPS design ~ the evolution

    • Nysuatro
    • November 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM
    Quote from Campaignjunkie

    The problem is hardware interface. We need a more accessible control scheme for FPS games; mouse and keyboard are too difficult to pick-up. The dual analog sticks are slightly better, but I still see beginners really struggle with it. Almost every other game genre is easier to pick-up, I feel like.

    Something like this ? http://www.emotiv.com/

  • Brand new great texture reference site

    • Nysuatro
    • November 9, 2010 at 6:58 PM

    Ah thanks D3ads . Didn't knew this one

  • Getting Started with Texturing (Tutorial Req)

    • Nysuatro
    • November 9, 2010 at 10:50 AM

    oh, and this one

    http://www.methodonline.com/texture_tutorial.htm

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™