1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Diablo 3

    • Nysuatro
    • December 11, 2011 at 12:06 PM

    I have been playing the beta a couple of hours, but I got a crash since yesterday

    I have to get into these diablo games. I never played them before.

  • Moving to another country

    • Nysuatro
    • December 4, 2011 at 9:18 PM

    I know for Canada they only take Senior people for helping oversea.

    So you probably want to have some experience in Europe first.

    Like e-freak said, you need a good portfolio. I am not sure for what function you want to go.

    As an artist it is quite hard these days to get a job in an other country. But that does not mean you can not try!

    And yes, if a company is big enough and wants to hire you, they most of the time help you with moving to their country.

    So I would say, make your portfolio, ask feedback here on mapcore, listen to the feedback, and work some more on your portfolio till you got a job.

    It is not going to be easy, but it is better to have a goal then just waiting for change.

    So by posting here you already started good.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Nysuatro
    • December 3, 2011 at 9:41 PM

    Are you maybe the mapcore gogo dancer ?

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Nysuatro
    • December 3, 2011 at 8:42 PM

    That is cool man. What kind of dance did you do?

  • What are you playing now?

    • Nysuatro
    • December 2, 2011 at 11:36 PM

    I am playing Batman atm, Fucking AWESOME.

    So for GOTY it would be between portal2 and batman.

  • Donate to MapCore, feel awesome!

    • Nysuatro
    • December 2, 2011 at 9:44 PM

    Ah good news, thanks Thrik

  • Donate to MapCore, feel awesome!

    • Nysuatro
    • December 2, 2011 at 7:54 PM

    I hope you can solve the google issue because I do not really want to use paypall

  • Donate to MapCore, feel awesome!

    • Nysuatro
    • November 30, 2011 at 12:10 AM

    I send you some money. And let me know when you are in Birmingham, then I buy you a pint!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nysuatro
    • November 24, 2011 at 1:47 AM

    Brilliant

  • Batman: Arkham City shots

    • Nysuatro
    • November 22, 2011 at 8:16 AM

    Fuck, i still have to wait till the 25 the

    16gig is a lot, aaargh, that is going to take ages

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Nysuatro
    • November 21, 2011 at 11:44 PM

    Congratz ^^

  • DOTA 2

    • Nysuatro
    • November 1, 2011 at 11:08 PM

    haha was same for me. I put in a lot of 0 there

  • DOTA 2

    • Nysuatro
    • November 1, 2011 at 10:35 PM

    Alright, found the solution. If you restart steam and copy the text of the email in a chat window, you can click on it.

  • DOTA 2

    • Nysuatro
    • November 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM

    Guys I got a mail from Valve for a beta key of Dota. But they ask me to do a survey first.

    is there someone with the same email and does the link to the survey work for you?

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • Nysuatro
    • October 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM

    How about exit strategy core?

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • Nysuatro
    • October 26, 2011 at 10:52 PM

    First crycore, now blizcore, whats next?

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • Nysuatro
    • October 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM

    WOEHOE, high five* Mister Minos

  • Uncharted 3

    • Nysuatro
    • October 25, 2011 at 9:08 PM

    ow no

  • Half Life 2 - Capture the Flag 2.0 Released

    • Nysuatro
    • October 24, 2011 at 8:09 PM

    Congratz with the release. I enjoyed it when I was still playing Hl2 dm.

    Maybe I will download hl2 again and try out this version next weekend.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • October 21, 2011 at 10:02 PM

    I get silent again by just watching these videos

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™