1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM

    Looks like something I would play

  • Gunpoint (indie)

    • Nysuatro
    • May 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM

    I remember meeting those guys at GDC. Still have to try the game though.

    Thanks for reminding me!

  • Grid 2 - Only £125,000! Oh, and you get a car.

    • Nysuatro
    • May 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    Quote from Beck

    Robb (Nysuatro) you can't even drive...

    I can drive, just got no licence. Who needs a car when you are living in a city ...

  • Grid 2 - Only £125,000! Oh, and you get a car.

    • Nysuatro
    • May 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM

    How about giving your ex colleague a present?

  • Xbox One

    • Nysuatro
    • May 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM

    Found the article I was talking about before

    http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/139706-…ou-for-the-mpaa

    All your fears will come true ...

  • Quantum Break - Remedy's next game!

    • Nysuatro
    • May 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM

    I have the feeling they want to give us the feeling of " interactive movie is here to come". Looks like they have taken a step towards more movie wannebe integration and want to be creative with it.

    Loved Alan wake, so I am just going to wait and see what this will become.

  • Xbox One

    • Nysuatro
    • May 22, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    Quote

    ' timestamp='1369242564' post='332894']

    Well, you might be kidding, but they could actually do that. I also find it very scary that the Kinect is ALWAYS listening to you, and everyone else in the house. Cos it never really shutts off, only a stand by state cos you can shout "Xbox on" to turn it on.

    I remember they already patented the tech for detecting multiple people with the kinects as setting a limit for viewing a movie.

  • Playstation 4

    • Nysuatro
    • May 20, 2013 at 4:57 PM

    It is a box, tadadaaaaaaa

  • De_ruins

    • Nysuatro
    • May 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM

    Just putting some pressure there ...

  • De_ruins

    • Nysuatro
    • May 17, 2013 at 2:54 PM

    Those tires on the top part of the building on the left really look like they are floating.

    The wall in the distant on the right is very boring. It just got a texture applied to it. Very blanc

    Keep up the good progress. The map is already looking good

  • A Game of Thrones

    • Nysuatro
    • May 16, 2013 at 9:10 PM

    Only saw the first season

    Need to find a place where they sell the second seison

  • Metro: Last Light

    • Nysuatro
    • May 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM

    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-…-of-an-underdog

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • Nysuatro
    • May 15, 2013 at 1:33 AM

    Reminds me of a movie from Studio Gibli

  • Spec Ops: The Line

    • Nysuatro
    • May 13, 2013 at 1:44 PM

    I am not so sure if I understand. I might have to play it myself I guess

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 13, 2013 at 12:15 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/37/CowboyBebopDVDBoxSet.jpg/230px-CowboyBebopDVDBoxSet.jpg]

    Long time ago I have seen some anime, not a fan of the animation but the stories can be quite interesting.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 10, 2013 at 9:26 PM

    I do small exercises every morning and evening to sustain my habit. I started with just 5 push ups and 10 crunches, and now I am doing a lot more ( depending on how much sleep I had )

    You even get in a state where your body is demanding for it.

    I am not a fan of going to the fitness as it feels like a shortcut, while a good habit is a lot more powerful and takes less time + it is more flexible to plan.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM

    Thinking of ...

    You are not doing your daily exercises anymore ?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 9, 2013 at 2:57 AM

    Bought me a secondhand table with chairs.

    Yeah baby

  • Metro: Last Light

    • Nysuatro
    • May 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM

    This looks amazing. I still have to play the first one

  • Names in Games?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM

    I do not even know how they got my email

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™