1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Xbox One

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

    They always do with their hardware. Sony is earning more with their insurances than with their hardware.

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM

    oh man, I just wet myself again

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:06 PM

    YEAH BABY, I suspect ghost studio is working on this?

  • Post your gaming room

    • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM

    But Half Life 2 is at the bottom. Why KunfuSquirrel, why ..... ?

  • GOTY 2013

    • Nysuatro
    • June 9, 2013 at 3:40 AM

    I want my minutes back

  • Computer graphics tutorial

    • Nysuatro
    • June 8, 2013 at 6:08 PM

    Ow and if you want to go more in detail, this free course is brilliant too.

    It gives you all interactive examples in your web browser

    https://www.udacity.com/course/cs291

  • Computer graphics tutorial

    • Nysuatro
    • June 8, 2013 at 3:30 AM

    np man, this is the math one

    http://acko.net/files/fullfron…ode/online.html

  • Computer graphics tutorial

    • Nysuatro
    • June 8, 2013 at 3:03 AM

    Hey guys,

    This is a very visual way of the math behind computer graphics.

    Worth the watch!

    http://acko.net/files/fullfron…ath/online.html

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • June 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Random Photo Thread

    • Nysuatro
    • June 7, 2013 at 4:46 AM

    I am a fan!

  • Post your gaming room

    • Nysuatro
    • June 7, 2013 at 3:17 AM
    Quote from TarrySruman

    Definitely this

    Same. I live directly in the center, 5-10 minutes walk from work.Close to all the parties, restaurants, museum, events, ...

    It is more expensive, but very convenient.

  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

    • Nysuatro
    • June 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM

    That is very impressive. Makes me wanne play Castlevania for the first time

  • EA sues Zynga for copyright infringement

    • Nysuatro
    • June 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM

    Isnt Rovio more like a marketing company?

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM

    Watching Walking Dead, third Season. Not sure why I am still watching this as I am not enjoying it that much

  • EA sues Zynga for copyright infringement

    • Nysuatro
    • June 5, 2013 at 7:07 PM

    Supercell has been interesting to follow. I the the mindset behind the company.

    They celebrate failure, which is something I fully respect.

  • Post your gaming room

    • Nysuatro
    • June 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

    holy fuck, nice apartment

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Nysuatro
    • June 3, 2013 at 1:56 AM

    oh man, now I have to get netflix

  • Cool cartoons you liked as a kid

    • Nysuatro
    • May 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ksPExYJzP4

  • So Mirror's Edge 2...

    • Nysuatro
    • May 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM

    I replayed the first one recently. It got its frustrating moments, but a very memorable game.

    Would love to play a second one ...

  • Syria in Ruins

    • Nysuatro
    • May 29, 2013 at 2:07 AM

    I am ashamed to be human when I see this.

    This is history repeating himself, again and again, ...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™