1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Erratic

Posts by Erratic

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • Erratic
    • May 7, 2006 at 4:08 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/desktop.jpg]

  • Open season for level design positions?

    • Erratic
    • May 1, 2006 at 12:51 AM
    Quote from IR

    seriously I had a dude working with me who's previous work was security agent, he didnt have anything with games besides the ocisional time he played them, the guy was incharge of the leveldesign, making the most insane dicisions, and when i commented him on perhaps how to improve it he prety much wanted to beat me up outside, now this is a very extreme example,but it is true, did the guy get fired? nope relocated to a diffrent map because they simply need all the people.

    But how does someone get hired if they have no skills that qualify? How does someone just slip by with interviews and resume screenings. Unless he lied...

  • WMI art-test ww2 berlin (unreal)

    • Erratic
    • April 30, 2006 at 3:41 PM

    I'm reminded of the triplets of belleville for some reason...Looks great.

  • Random maps of the net

    • Erratic
    • April 27, 2006 at 6:01 PM

    I was trying to find a pic of Volare but I just couldn't remember the name. I think it still looks pretty good...

  • Random maps of the net

    • Erratic
    • April 25, 2006 at 12:13 AM
    Quote from Polaris

    Ya, but I think I liked q3dm17 (The Longest Yard) better, and there are a bunch of others that I forget

    Everyone loves that wacky space map

  • Random maps of the net

    • Erratic
    • April 24, 2006 at 11:58 PM

    Lost World. Whenever I think of doing a DM map, I always look back to it

  • Random maps of the net

    • Erratic
    • April 21, 2006 at 9:47 PM

    Reminds me of Prince of Persia.

  • If you could choose a company to work at...

    • Erratic
    • April 20, 2006 at 12:17 AM

    It's premature, but Junction Point

  • Tmp_Lodge *about time update*

    • Erratic
    • April 19, 2006 at 1:55 AM

    My goodness...

  • de_parkade

    • Erratic
    • April 17, 2006 at 11:35 PM

    The exteriors look fresh and original (aside from the stock models in the skybox). The parking lot building especially looks killer. Good stuff.

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • Erratic
    • April 17, 2006 at 12:58 AM
    Quote from DanielAragon

    Aside from the leaked single

  • The random model thread!

    • Erratic
    • April 15, 2006 at 12:07 AM

    what a cute sherman.

  • Call of Duty v1.2

    • Erratic
    • April 14, 2006 at 2:12 AM

    I'm still waiting on that editor.

  • I've been offered a job!

    • Erratic
    • April 13, 2006 at 9:38 PM

    Sounds cool. Good luck.

  • Favourite movies of all time? Come on, list em.

    • Erratic
    • April 13, 2006 at 8:00 PM

    blade runner

    the matrix

    requiem for a dream

    fight club

    gattaca

    annie hall

    manhatten

    eyes wide shut

    alien

    seven

    and so on...

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Erratic
    • April 12, 2006 at 4:54 AM
    Quote from mike-0

    the lights are really cool I think. i like the tube too

    Same, and it can't be sci-fi without a light glow anyway.

  • What Games are you playing?

    • Erratic
    • April 9, 2006 at 7:02 AM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    I can't go 2 weeks without buying 1+ game(s)

    Then there's the trouble of getting around to playing them.

    *stares at Metal Gear Subsistence*

    *stares at Oblivion*

  • What is art anyway?

    • Erratic
    • April 5, 2006 at 10:41 PM

    I was meaning more of where an artistic idea or urge originates from initially, rather than the process which is bound to have some degree of stress.

  • What is art anyway?

    • Erratic
    • April 5, 2006 at 6:43 PM
    Quote from Izuno

    so yeah, it comes from suffering.

    Sounds limiting.

  • Now I like Tool...

    • Erratic
    • March 26, 2006 at 11:24 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Well, AEnima and Lateralus are boring as fuck, it's all about Undertow and Opiate.I don't have high hopes for the new album...

    The new one's supposedly harder and more along the lines of opiate/undertow. But I still thought lateralus was more, or at least equally as hard as their previous stuff, a few tracks aside...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™