Some random steel door ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/doorshot.jpg]
Some random steel door ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/doorshot.jpg]
Post-Apocalyptic Kung-fu Fun & Tactical Walrus in Toyland sound fun.
These just have to be made:
Islamic Fantasy of the Blood God
Micro Nazi Summoner
American Manlove Explosion
Lethal Janitor Basketball
Not necessarily knowing what gender she is sort of helps the zombie portrayal I'd say. Though I had no problem telling the difference.
I don't quite understand what a portfolio shot is. What use is a screenshot of something that isn't finished/playable? If a potential employer asks for a playable level what do you do? Not to pick at things but this seems to be a recurring thing these days and it just baffles me.
Anyway, I'd say go for it. Looks really interesting. I have a soft spot for wide open areas, looks like you could get some interesting gameplay out of it. Maybe work a second floor balcony in there for some vertical action.
Finished this a little while ago, but might go back and do some retouching considering the recent posts ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/flashback0003.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/flashback0005.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/flashback0006.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/flashback0011.jpg]
Quote from hessi[Blocked Image: http://thomashess.net/studivz.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.the-means.com/images/juddnelson.jpg]
I loved you the in The Breakfast Club!
I can't seem to get your wad download link to work Mino ![]()
edit: works now ![]()
Interesting stuff, has a big feel to it.
Looks like everyones got some cool stuff coming along ![]()
todays pics ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/mappic04.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.joeyadey.com/mappic05.jpg]
Very cool mino, reminds me of a Doom 3 level ![]()
Good stuff Oogh. Best tome ever ![]()
The sidewalks could use some sort of trim to create some definition. Right now it's a little too bare.
Also the fog seems a little out of place. It doesn't match the skybox and kinda throws off the atmosphere. Maybe if it was thinner and more of a whitish/grey color it would fit better.
Looks like a fine start otherwise.
Yeah this is pretty damn fun.
Are we to post pictures as progress or are we holding off until the voting process?
Count me in.