1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Erratic

Posts by Erratic

  • Grand Theft Auto IV

    • Erratic
    • April 26, 2008 at 11:24 PM

    I don't doubt it I just find it weird so many street dates are being broken or whatever the case is, for the biggest game ever.

  • Grand Theft Auto IV

    • Erratic
    • April 26, 2008 at 6:16 PM

    Did I miss something? Aside from the pirate bay stuff how are people playing this?

    I hate you all.

  • Interplay uses money from selling Fallout...

    • Erratic
    • April 24, 2008 at 11:41 PM

    KINGPIN 2 WHERE IS IT?

    But a new MDK or Descent could be really cool. And a proper 3D Earthworm Jim could be really really cool.

  • Forum links, open in new window?

    • Erratic
    • April 24, 2008 at 2:06 AM

    Mapcore. Mapping experts, tabbed browsing noobs.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Erratic
    • April 23, 2008 at 11:17 PM

    Beat No More Heroe's, not sure why people were hating on the ending, it was pretty funny stuff

    Still playing through STALKER and got SWAT 4 lined up after it. Gotta finish this stuff quick, all is lost after the 29th...

  • The legend of Zelda - Movie Trailer

    • Erratic
    • April 22, 2008 at 5:06 AM

    Link creeps me out in that video.

  • Condemned 2: Bloodshot

    • Erratic
    • April 19, 2008 at 12:34 AM

    The demo is out on XBL with little announcement for those who haven't tried it. Still wanting that PC version

  • Upcoming TF2 changes on April 20th 2038

    • Erratic
    • April 17, 2008 at 4:59 PM

    My fears are less concerned with imbalance and newbie learning curve than with changing the core gameplay too much from what it is now. I'm still hopeful, I just likes my TF twos as it is

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Erratic
    • April 17, 2008 at 2:50 PM

    Shit's getting retro in here.

  • Upcoming TF2 changes on April 20th 2038

    • Erratic
    • April 17, 2008 at 2:47 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    It'll also make each enemy encounter less predictable because I won't be 99% sure of what they'll attack me with, bringing back some of the unexpected variety that TFC had (OMG GRENADE IN THE FACE).

    This is what I really like about TF though, you know your enemy. Just imagining every class with 3 extra weapons would take that predictability away. I think crits offer all the "WTF!" moments TF2 needs.

    Similar to Call of Duty 4, I don't even pay attention to what the enemy is using because the combinations are so vast it's not even worth thinking about (though, visually it's not very obvious either). It's all a matter of preference really, but I just like the more simplified approach in this case.

  • Upcoming TF2 changes on April 20th 2038

    • Erratic
    • April 17, 2008 at 4:06 AM
    Quote from 2d-chris

    Yep I agree with you Erratic! Never the less theres quite a few really cool tf2 custom maps coming out soon

    Very subtle

  • Upcoming TF2 changes on April 20th 2038

    • Erratic
    • April 17, 2008 at 3:22 AM

    I always liked the simplicity of TF2 compared to TFC, in how they stripped away some of the features and ended up with a more honed gameplay experience. This seems to be going in the opposite direction of that. I honestly would have been happy with just more maps and game modes. One of TFC's strong points was always the variety in the map gametypes, both official and custom.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Erratic
    • April 16, 2008 at 1:50 AM

    2 hours into No More Heroes. You can dress yourself, it's great.

  • The hardest platform game ever

    • Erratic
    • April 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.vulomedia.com/images/63920jpeg.jpg]

    edit: Wait, you can get passed the first level

  • Mario Kart Wii.

    • Erratic
    • April 12, 2008 at 2:51 AM

    How's the online connectivity compared to Brawl? I'm really curious how it's working out.

  • http://skyscraperpage.com/

    • Erratic
    • April 11, 2008 at 2:56 PM

    Cool site, all the fantasy buildings are great.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Erratic
    • April 9, 2008 at 1:03 AM
    Quote from Quakis

    I suggest, Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.Otherwise, take a look at this list; UESPWiki: Oblvion Must Have Mods

    Thanks. Looking over the list it's pretty insane how much patch work the community has done for improving the base game .

    Quote from Cybbe

    I'm quite the puritan when it comes to stuff like that I keep to official patches and DLC. But I heard the UI mods and some balancing things are worth checking out. Haven't got any specifics though.

    I tend to be the same way, but Oblivion bothered me in more ways than one, so any mods to remedy that are a plus.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Erratic
    • April 8, 2008 at 11:58 PM
    Quote from Cybbe

    Just began playing oblivion again, and just received my UT3 CE with the mail, so it'll probably be that, various XLA games and Mass Effect

    Since I got my new PC I haven't gone back and given Oblivion another chance. I only got to around lvl 15 my first time through before giving up. Got any mods to recommend before I attempt to like the game again? I keep hearing of these great mods but never really know where to start...

  • Grand Theft Auto IV

    • Erratic
    • April 8, 2008 at 11:56 PM

    The Cops and Crooks mode sounds so totally bad ass. Xbox Live is going to break on the 29th, I can feel it.

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • Erratic
    • April 5, 2008 at 8:32 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    Out in 2009???

    It's looking to be a great year though.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™