Actually, I heard it was really well optimized for the PC. Though this kind of puts a damper on things. Hopefully there's a patch in the works.
Posts by Erratic
-
-
Quote from Low
And of course I'm gonna play through as evil the first time around, then beat it a second time as good, just like how I did with the first game.
I always end up playing the good guy no matter what. Throughout all the good/evil games, I constantly want to murder and steal but can never bring myself to go through with it

-
Quote from Sentura
[Blocked Image: http://www.vulomedia.com/images/358501z3sb9k.gif]
-
I'm sure there's more to the quote but it's not as if it's that out of context.
-
Related link: Deus Ex 3 May Not Hit Consoles
-
No hot linking.

-
Pretty much my game of the year so far, with 5 hours into it.

[Blocked Image: http://www.vulomedia.com/images/80878fable2box.jpg]
-
-
I'm yet to try any of the new suits. The one you unlock for beating the game has to be used on the same difficulty you got it for, so that kinda sucks, just grabbed the DLC one though so maybe I'll get to use that at some point.
Game has some awesome weapons too. No standard pistol>shotgun>assault rifle progression. The Ripper is by far one of the best in the game. It's up there with the Doom shotgun.
-
-
Always heard it had some interesting mechanics with saving other inmates as you try to escape the prison, though I never got around to playing it. No excuse not to now.
Quotegamecopyworld?

-
-
I don't think it's too bad to include art and design but I'd have the page focus more on one than the other. Right now it's pretty even split, as you said.
Dunno, that's just my take.
-
-
Game is pretty damn awesome. Has really taken me by surprise. Gets better with each level...
[Blocked Image: http://static.gamecrazy.com/images/games/boxart/13027.jpg]
-
-
It's sort of typical to focus all the attention on one negative review.
Though this was all pretty obvious from the get go. The game will come out, will be enjoyed most by console owners who didn't play the originals, the target, and will be disliked by those who expected a niche PC RPG from a primarily console focused game.
I'm probably generalizing, but I wonder how far off I am.

-
Mapcore loves its DRM. Here's Fary Cry 2's outlined:
You have 5 activations on 3 separate PCs.
- Uninstalling the game “refunds” an activation. This process is called “revoke”, so as long as you complete proper uninstall you will be able to install the game an unlimited number of times on 3 systems.
- You can upgrade your computer as many time as you want (using our revoke system)
- Ubisoft is committed to the support of our games, and additional activations can be provided.
- Ubisoft is committed to the long term support of our games: you’ll always be able to play Far Cry 2.
-
-
I don't even want to think of November yet. October is just gearing up with this, Fable 2, Dead Space, Little Big Planet.
