I still think some subtle color variations would be cool
. I'm not sure why but for some reason i like these screenshots better than the old ones, so that's a good thing i guess
Posts by DaanO
-
-
Those yellow lights are just way too damn yellow. Besides that i think it's pretty much awesome. Send to Valve and hope for the best!
-
If you people wanna see a good movie try Bin-Jip, Nobody Knows or the Edukators
-
I know that story made the cliche known to the bigger public, yes
but it excited from the beginning of time. -
Humpf, i don't see why this one is so special actually. It sounds terribly cliche, in every possible way. Geesh, i wonder if humanity is gonna overcome this world threatening problem in the end.
-
I'm still much more a PC person, so no.
-
Tom Cruise as a dad. DILF ololol
-
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/25/arrest ... index.html
Hahaha "pro-life" people wanting to kill people. I seriously cannot understand how certain people can be so incredibly stupid. Disagree with the judge, then put money on his head. Come on.
-
No time yet to get you some proper feedback but my first impression was that it's very, very good. This should've won the HL2DM contest imo.
-
-
it's funny cause it's true
-
In this form yes. But playing Alyx when done well would be great.
-
Oh yes, playing Alyx would be awesome, but it would have been a lot of work to make it work properly. So i can understand they didn't include co-op.
-
Ack. I guess i've just gotten a little careful after all the discussions that came from that topic [Blocked Image: http://www.insmod.net/team/upload/Users/Pericolos0/personal/hurg2.gif]
-
You didn't get it really. I'm not against sending money to Asia, i was against the way things were done now, where things were all out of propertion, and where it was more of a status thing for some people to send money than that those people actually cared. I am not against sending money when done well at all in fact i think it's great.
-
I was gonna say that yes, so i can only agree with you.
-
Hahahahha.
Anyway, if she's actually braindead, there's not gonna be a miracle. Impossible really. I personally think (sorry for sounding disrespectful) that it's a waste of money. I can feel with both parties though, I can imagine the parents just don't want to hear the truth and don't want to finally lose their daughter. The one thing that i think is really bad is how the government is interfering with the case, trying to change the verdict of the court by quickly passing laws and all just for this. Trias politica anyone?
-
Well, i don't think it is a valid scientific theory, but who says things have to be scientifically proven to be true.
-
Well i think co-op for Half-Life 2 would be hard, because it actually has a storyline and all. But there are quite a few cool games out there that don't, that are just about killing all kinds of creatures. And in those, it would be easy. In HL2's case, i can see why they didn't add co-op, in many other cases however, i don't. Let's hope they'll start taking co-op serious soon
-
I'm not talking about QII and all that stuff, but about QIV. If this is still the only thing they can come up with that's just, well, not good. If that were CS i'd tell them nubs to go make a map with an actual theme
