RD: Not yet, but i really want to
Posts by DaanO
-
-
Last picture looks kinda neat. You do have to come up with some stuff that sets it apart from the "mass" of office maps though, if you want to make a full map out of it
-
I'm really impressed. That's awesome. Out of all the abstract generic area's i've seen i like this best. (Although i'm usually not to fond of the genre)
-
I'm sorry to say, but i don't like how that looks. Shapes all look too basic, doesn't look natural.
-
Actually, i'd add as much detail as you want, for practise.
-
Pretty colors! The lamp needs some work by the way, it lacks subtlety. Scaling is a bit strange in some places.
-
Whenever i paint, it's on the floor so that's why it looks all dirty and stuff but it's clean actually just messy

-
Well done dude! Angels chest looks a bit weird though, dunno. Still, lovely technique and all. I like that it's in black and white, it's refreshing after seeing all those strangely colored medieval Italian angels in art history class

-
The fourth work would be quite hard to transport. It's made with candle wax which breaks quite easily. Besides that it's quite hard to sell things since my bigger paintings (these are 1x1 meters) are pretty personal. I'm flattered though and if you live anywhere nearby i'll consider the offer

-
[Blocked Image: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/daanob/desktop.jpg]
It's a bit of a mess right now
but chaos is good for my creative work hehe -
I think the floor's good this way. It keeps the whole thing in balance. Without it, only the sky would have some colors and the skyline should only be background, not something that draws the attention to it
-
-
Ak's way too big, rest is pretty good concept art
-
-
Best video ever was what gins posted in the cs.net mod forum, this is a close 2nd

-
Yep very nice work. Good you made all the textures yourself and stuff

I do think the lighting needs to be worked out more, it just seems to be a great start but has a really unfinished feeling.
-
Why isn't the sun smiling?
Gins: Very strong work, except the head and neck. Those just looks, just a little too weird.
-
2) Just random people. I just chose them as the symbols for the worst conflict in history. (You're the first to recognise Stalin by the way, who turned out to be really bad, hardly recognisable so good job!

-
Summary:
"This is what some would consider a work of art.... it's originally from Japan"
-
My sensitivity is like low so i'd lose so no thanks
