Levels those photos please. What Fletch said really. I think that after you do that you'll have some nice photos
Posts by DaanO
-
-
Very impressive, if that's a one man project, wow
-
It's mostly skilled level designer here in mapcore so go to countermap like evert said and you'll have a fair chance of succeeding.
-
I taught level design at a camp like that last summer and it was awesome but i doubt most mapcorians will learn much in a camp like those
-
Just put them somewhere on a site and i'll start putting some up as well. If all the people in mapcore would share their photosources that would be great and we'd all be happy. I just went to Luxembourg so i have some nice new photosources
-
I think the composition would be better if a small part of the left side would be cut off, colors are cool
-
I love the graphics on the poster and it got me couple of laughs so it's all good
-
Haiku's funny but i wouldn't put it on a portfolio site. Besides that i'd go for the one with the borders
-
That's really cool peri
-
Needs a stronger shape.
-
I make 120 a year so it's not that much
-
That's what he wants but he doesn't want light from a point but from a direction in general.
-
I'm working my ass off to get my webby online. Fixed some really strange bug when browsing my site in IE today, also put up some more content. Only have to add like 8 more images and fix some misc stuff and it's ready. It has over 60 paintings / drawings so i guess you'll have to wait like one more week

-
I'm studying Fine Arts and i'm choosing Drawing/Painting next year, so, well, yeah. I draw.
-
3rd photo made up for the flag and crane pictures though
-
It needs more detail in textures, layout doesn't have to be a problem.
-
Morcheeba - Big Calm (anyone else listens to Morcheeba?)
-
Best photos i've ever seen on these forums. Pretty pictures, no cranes, some really surprising angles, photos that fascinated me for minutes. Great work.
-
Still don't like the colors / lighting.
-
Nice photos, really pretty pictures, but the crane silhouet with nice sky is getting a bit old
