Last year at that gamescamp i was talking about we used gmax and we got all the models to work ingame just fine. We were using hl1 back then.
Posts by DaanO
-
-
That's why there's gmax
-
"i have to go pee"
-
I'd use offset. Then you can bring the edges to the middle of the image which would give you similar options. Just use ctrl+f do put it back so you can switch really fast
-
I like the first 3 and the last one best. Some great stuff here
-
I'd move the bird and flower a bit away from the center, more to the top or bottom.
-
Pretty pictures.
What do you mean with making screenshots out of them by the way?
-
I agree with Mino. Oh and follow Kleins advice and it'll be fixed
-
-
I wasn't talking about the technical side
-
Pfffff Mike, making pretty pictures of fire and fireworks is just too easy

The other 2 are quite interesting though
-
Pretty stuff Peris, lovely textures. But there's something not right about the depth of those tiles, but i'm not sure what it is yet. It hurts my brain, it's like the tiles really look like they have depth but the texture and normal map don't look like they have the same depth or something.
-
Oh dear, just got back from Rock Werchter. Best festival ever.
-
Why can photos not be art?
-
awesome stolve~~
-
it is! ;O
Stolve: The transition between road and sides looks like a simple fade (not saying it is), it looks kinda of unnatural. I lke the colors of the texture
-
Compile is running fine so far by the way

-
Yeah but it's like really small. I thought it was like the skybox version. Anyway, i'm gonna give it a try
-
I think you can buy 2 good camera's for that money. Anyway, i think you're asking the wrong people. (Almost?) Everybody here's got a nice camera, everybody loves their camera. Everybody will tell you to get that camera because it's just so good. I don't think that most people here (including me!) have tried out enough camera's to judge them really well. So i'd ask someone at a photography shop. Or Mikezilla, he seems to be really into the hardware as well.
Anyway, my favorite camera is the Konica, Digital Revio KD-500Z, 5.0 MPixel. It's the best camera out there and you should get it too

-
it's not there

and to make things even worse, vrad crashes my computer