You're doing an awful lot of sense-making there
Posts by DaanO
-
-
Ok, ok, i get it. Guns are great http://%7boption%7d and sex is bad, what a world. I can understand how killing machines are way cooler than love
-
Arts Academy of Utrecht baby - There's only women and gay people so i can hook up with anybody, it's awesome
-
I really liked it from the beginning to the end. It reminded me of this movie Primer. Mike if you haven't seen it yet, go see it, find it somewhere.
. Oh and the weird grammar and all did not disturb me or anything. I just liked it. -
Cool pics man

-
I'd go for a little grate at the bottom
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi ... __Pipe.jpg
A bit like that but only with the ground and water level.
Oh and yeah i really like it as well
-
KIIIA: Really impressive for a HL1 map. But i agree that it would be... refreshing to see something new from you some day

-
You know, i learned many things from working on a texture until it was just perfect, asking feedback in the meanwhile. It really helps

-
insta, a few tips from a fellow-beginner

Change the color of the green, a little more yellow and less saturated should work i think. You already said that those pipes are too low-res, i also think they're a bit too dark compared to the rest of the texture. Also, some of those stones around that circle uh thingy in the middle are cut of in a weird way, same goes for those stones at the top and bottom of the texture.
But, above all, well done for a first texture. Work on it a bit more and you've got yourself a winner

-
Cool stuff! Would be even cooler without the border though, or with a mikezilla styled border
-
Fair enough

-
Lovely, all of those
-
All very well done, i love the 1st and 3rd (too. many. flower. pictures. in. mapcore. ugh)
-
I think these photos are nice (if i look at them i start to like NY from these shots alone, they're really varied and stuff) but not pretty (bad compositions in most to be honest).
-
I'd have to see it with all rocks textures but right now there's some voice saying 'wrong' in my head as well

-
Sioen, Bloc Party and Arno had awesome performances as well
-
Looks really good, minus the roof.
-
Cool stuff. First, fourth and last picture i like best
-
I coded my site entirely in HTML (with some Javascript) and with that i could do anything i wanted. I do think though that CSS has the future.
-
By the way, best defended country is Swiss -> Because of the landscape it's hard to invade, a bomb will damage one valley but not more, any country that attacks it is instantly bankrupt and everybody there has been in the army and many people have guns and rifles in their closet. Plus an awesome army.