1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JAL

Posts by JAL

  • damn to those endiiinnngs §!!

    • JAL
    • October 29, 2005 at 8:19 AM

    Best games have no ending. Ie. Ultima Online, World of Warcraft, Planetside

    One good ending was Fallout 2. When I completed it, I really felt I had accomplished something. Made me want to cry "Ohmai I saved my tribe and got to do some crazy stuff on the way, what an experience."

  • Fallen Angels

    • JAL
    • October 28, 2005 at 1:25 PM

    Looks pretty realistic, concerning anatomy and all that stuff. And also...boobs

    Her ankles look pretty thin

    Very nice going ferret.

  • My fault when she lies.

    • JAL
    • October 24, 2005 at 7:57 PM

    Sorry about your HIV man, should have used a condom

  • Some pictures

    • JAL
    • October 24, 2005 at 7:50 PM

    I like number 11 the best. Such a calm picture

  • dod_salerno

    • JAL
    • October 24, 2005 at 3:08 PM

    Holy bollocks that map is hawt, I like the damage you´ve made to the buildings

  • zp_santeria sauce lolz

    • JAL
    • October 23, 2005 at 6:52 PM

    I don´t see the "Source" in it, more detail is what it needs. Or maybe more light?

  • Bird pandemic soon to hit mankind?

    • JAL
    • October 23, 2005 at 10:50 AM
    Quote from Kosmo

    I'm glad I live in Finland and winter is coming so no birds here for good 6 months or so.

    indeed

  • Best fighting game ever ?

    • JAL
    • October 22, 2005 at 12:33 PM

    Tekken 2 for the win

  • Mercedes 190

    • JAL
    • October 22, 2005 at 12:09 PM

    I like the skin especially

  • Prixun

    • JAL
    • October 21, 2005 at 5:26 PM

    Oh god.... Why

  • Hitman Movie finds writer.

    • JAL
    • October 21, 2005 at 11:30 AM

    Don´t forget lots of dead people with ragdoll physics.

    I hope the writer won´t portray Agent 47 as a hero. I want to see a sad and evil ending...

  • canal

    • JAL
    • October 20, 2005 at 7:11 PM

    Beautiful pictures, seems like a great place to live

  • Haloweeen?

    • JAL
    • October 19, 2005 at 1:36 PM

    I´ll just go for the usual drunken schoolboy look, it seems to work well

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • JAL
    • October 16, 2005 at 4:03 PM

    HIM

    Sentenced

    Sedative

    Viikate

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • JAL
    • October 16, 2005 at 9:33 AM

    If I had any money to spare I´d buy Quake 4 but sadly I have none...

  • EA hires Steven Spielberg

    • JAL
    • October 14, 2005 at 9:43 PM
    Quote from Belgarion

    Maybe too, but Steven Spielberg is hired to arrange the 'concept part': the theatre part, so to speak. Not the programming part. Thus I fail to see why age should be a problem.

    No kidding. What does age have to do with anything? So what if he's 50. Does that make him any less a spectacular director?

    First of all I have no grudge with EA. If it were some small company that hired Spielberg it wouldn´t change my attitude a bit.

    My point was not to insult old people for that I am sorry. I just think it´s rediculous that Hollywood in general has (suddenly) become really interested in the games industry cuz they can see the money that can be made. Games based on movies are rarely anything playable and movies based on videogames are... . However this is something new to hire a famous director to pimp your game. We´ll see how it works out...

  • EA hires Steven Spielberg

    • JAL
    • October 14, 2005 at 5:47 PM

    What does Spielberg know about videogames? I mean he´s 50-> or something... Tbh this sounds like one of EA´s ways of getting more attention to its games.

  • Favourite Half-Life Single-player MOD?

    • JAL
    • October 13, 2005 at 1:02 PM

    USS Darkstar & They Hunger are hot

  • which hand rail do you like the best?

    • JAL
    • October 13, 2005 at 12:39 PM

    I like the wooden one the best

  • Blizzard is up to something

    • JAL
    • October 10, 2005 at 7:13 PM

    Tbh starcraft ghost looks like crap that has been under work for way too long. On the other hand if they suddenly released something from starcraft 2 it would be sweeeet.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™