1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JAL

Posts by JAL

  • Two shots from Sunday afternoon.

    • JAL
    • February 20, 2006 at 3:18 PM

    That second pic is like straight out of some post nuclear wasteland

    I simply love it

  • What Games are you playing?

    • JAL
    • February 19, 2006 at 6:25 PM

    Frozen Throne and...Well that's about it

  • dod_dijon final release

    • JAL
    • February 19, 2006 at 6:22 PM

    Some of the best stuff I've seen on Source. The only criticism I have to offer is the fact that the buildings have taken very little damage. No broken walls, rubble or dirt? Right now it looks like a nice city in Southern Europe I'd prolly go have a visit, instead of shooting people and dodging German soldiers

  • Funky 3D room painting

    • JAL
    • February 16, 2006 at 2:47 PM

    I don't get it

  • Indian Fight Club remake/rip-off WTF

    • JAL
    • February 12, 2006 at 4:47 PM

    Why India why Looks pretty low-budget compared to the original

    /me slaps Cj with a large trout

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • JAL
    • February 10, 2006 at 9:28 PM

    Sa7an that looks fantastic, I love those custom models

  • Interview with John Gibson about Red Orchestra and Tripwire

    • JAL
    • February 10, 2006 at 5:43 PM
    Quote

    What happens – and I learned this on other mods – you release a buggy alpha, no matter how good your ideas are, no matter how original they are, no matter how fun your concept is, if your execution is poor, you’ve left a dirty taste in the mouths of every fan that will ever try your game again. So many mods are doing this.

    That applies for about every HL2 mod I've tried so far

  • Partypoker

    • JAL
    • February 8, 2006 at 8:35 PM

    You make it sound so simple. I only hope one day you won't come crying, that you lost all your money

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • JAL
    • February 4, 2006 at 8:49 PM

    Dark that is freaking awesome, HDR looks sweet in that pic

  • sunset canyon thing painting

    • JAL
    • February 4, 2006 at 7:27 PM

    Beautiful, I wish I could do thatkind of painting in PS

  • Games and product placement~

    • JAL
    • February 4, 2006 at 4:23 PM

    good If advertisement in-game will produce cheaper and better games, then it's ok.

    bad If advertisement goes too far as in MegaMan having Nike shoes or SuperMario using a Nokia phone etc. it's not ok.

  • Post your DVD collection extravaganza!

    • JAL
    • February 3, 2006 at 7:09 PM

    Here's some of the stuff I've wasted my money on.

    My personal favourites are bold, the movies I recommend to people who haven't seen them.

    True Romance

    Chingoo (a korean crime drama, it's awesome trust me)

    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

    Scarface (a classic)

    Underworld

    Dark Blue

    Resident Evil

    Resident Evil Apocalypse

    Skycaptain and the world of tomorrow

    Phonebooth

    The Machinist

    Blueberry

    Family Guy season 1

    Cowboy Bebop

    Tears of the Sun

    The Last Samurai

    Battle Royale (a twisted japanese movie, pure awesomeness)

    American History X (one of the best movies ever)

    City of God (a drama about street kids in Brazil)

    Johnny English

    K19 The Widowmaker

    The Recruit

    Mission Impossible 2

    Saints and Soldiers (An independent war movie, if you like SPR and BoB you'll prolly like it)

    Saw

    Walking Tall

  • The faces of Muhammad

    • JAL
    • February 2, 2006 at 11:59 AM

    This is only my atheistic opinion but why would someone get pissed off, when a person makes fun of an imaginary person like Mohammed or Jesus? Geez this religion stuff, has anything good ever come out of it?

    Fanaticism is bad.

  • Crysis - Crytek's new game

    • JAL
    • January 31, 2006 at 6:50 PM

    I think I begin to see a pattern here. CRYtek, CRYengine, Far CRY, CRYsis. Someone's got a cry fetish.

  • Stalker is dead? [updated]

    • JAL
    • January 29, 2006 at 7:15 PM

    What's this...I sense a smell of STALKER Forever.

  • pvk_fort map WIP

    • JAL
    • January 29, 2006 at 9:37 AM

    Huge castle. I like the castle, I dislike the tree models

    pvk2 will be 3rd person?

  • My first animation compilation :D:D!!

    • JAL
    • January 23, 2006 at 7:58 PM

    I thought you meant something like 3d animation

    It's cool though

  • The Jack Bauer Power Hour Is Back!!!!

    • JAL
    • January 19, 2006 at 8:56 PM

    I wish Jack would shoot 1 person for every line of dialogue Kiefer Sutherland has to say in 24.

  • WIP riding mower

    • JAL
    • January 19, 2006 at 5:46 PM

    Ingenous

  • Single-player, singleplayer or single player?

    • JAL
    • January 18, 2006 at 9:08 PM

    Single-Player of course

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™