The wood is still too purple. The middle part of the metal lacks detail and is too white. Maybe it is just the reflection which don't work out well.
Posts by Zacker
-
-
Yep, in short ray tracing is a highly accurate and realistic but also very slow way of rendering lighting. Compared to the usual vertex or lightmap lighting ray tracing works very similar to the real world.
-
Yeah, thoose spotlight thingies really rocked.
-
Looks very cool with a special page dedicated to recruiting/jobs. The site is well done and really gets me to want a position there:)
-
Neither can I - except that they look like crap. Did they have to run it at low settings?
-
Congrats KFS!
-
Best t-shirt ~ever!

-
I am just judging from the screenshots.
-
Nexus: Your map looks more scandinavian and less C17 alike, which is good. It is however very repetitive, blocky and boring.
That looks very cool Ferret!
-
New screens looks pretty good!
-
Such a shame that a talented crew such as Raven are using their time on creating what seems to be a Doom3 clone.
-
I think that it is cool that they are doing theese kind of updates to the good old HL engine. I am not impressed with the stuff from the MI team such as 3d sky, etc. though - it simply don't looks like anything you not would be able to do with vanilla hl.
-
I just checked it out and my first impression is good. The game does look better than on the screenshots. The engine is for sure a killer engine, especially the dynamic lighting and the bump/normal maps are well done. The text on computer screens also appear very sharp.
-
Yeah, it looks really good for a first model!
-
-
-
Quote
all of you have already played it to death by now and either loved it or hated it or are somewhere in between
I like that sentence.
I haven't got around to play the game yet, as it don't really sounds exciting to me. I think I am going to at least check it out in the following days though.
-
Take a look at FarCry to see how proper island maps should be made. If you can match the detail and sweetness of FarCry, then you got yourself a winner:) Currently there is a long way though...
-
Looks very good Phillip!
Quoteyeah ,you're a real noob ,as we all can see.. Confused
-
Expensive trip and poor student just don't go along well so I am not going.