1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zacker

Posts by Zacker

  • New character

    • Zacker
    • June 27, 2005 at 4:12 PM

    I love both concepts! I think I prefer the one on the right though, animals own humans.

  • Game Development Camp

    • Zacker
    • June 27, 2005 at 4:09 PM

    Yay, I got in:)

  • 25 Most Influencial Games

    • Zacker
    • June 26, 2005 at 5:25 PM

    I really like Mazy's list, it looks a lot like how mine would look like. Nice to see games as Transport Tycoon and Outcast on the list! Those are/were indeed incredible games.

  • HELP I'M GONNA PUKE

    • Zacker
    • June 26, 2005 at 5:17 PM

    OT

    I think it has something to do with that the original cs_assault played like shit, but when the remakes opened up for some more routes, then it became a very fun and interesting map. Especially cs_winter_assault and cs_assault_upc did it very well.

  • Your best Battlefield 2 moment so far...

    • Zacker
    • June 24, 2005 at 3:45 PM
    Quote from silver

    yup...

    Exactly. I don't get what the big fuss is about either. And no, I do not have a too old computer:)

    But Duffy might be right that I am biased. They made our game:/

  • The Biggest F'king Thing EVER!

    • Zacker
    • June 24, 2005 at 3:43 PM

    I started with WoW a little month ago and it is already getting boring. I think they should add some more content and variation into the current game rather than making an expansion pack though. They could also fix some of the bugs which appear every 5 minute for everyone...

  • I'd like to see Mapcore grow.

    • Zacker
    • June 23, 2005 at 10:55 PM

    I don't think we need to do much to make mapcore grow. It might not be very newbie friendly, but that don't matter much. This is the place where most of the prof guys hang out, this sheer fact is what makes it so certain that mapcore will grow. People want to be where the best ones are, which is here.

  • Marketing for Artists

    • Zacker
    • June 23, 2005 at 10:45 PM

    Very nice article to read, that guy seems to know what he is talking about. Personally I am already trying to follow a lot of those points.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Zacker
    • June 22, 2005 at 1:16 PM

    I don't think it matters much. Any decent mapper are not going to have a such huge face without anything on it, just as sensee said.

  • HELP I'M GONNA PUKE

    • Zacker
    • June 21, 2005 at 6:05 PM
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    Looks great! Downloading now.

    Exactly:D

  • Battlefield 2 Demo is OUT!

    • Zacker
    • June 21, 2005 at 1:03 PM

    I have now tried BF2 a few times I don't think it is that good. It was ok fun, but got boring after a little hour. Maybe it's just the dissapointment over that what they have done in BF2 is what we are working on in SoW2:/ I bet they have stolen our dd.

    The graphics look ok and it also runs fine on my system. The should not support a GF5600, but my bro got that and he runs the game fine too. None of us have installed the latest drivers nor the special ones which followed the game:)

  • Can you smell what the Blizz is cooking?

    • Zacker
    • June 20, 2005 at 2:49 PM

    Blizzard does indeed have something big underway. I have also followed the massive openings of jobs which started in the beginning 2005.

    They do have both Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 to make, so it is kinda logical that they want a lot of people. Personally I hope for SC2 as SC:BW is one of the best RTS games ever.

  • CO_Paragon_beta (w/ download)

    • Zacker
    • June 19, 2005 at 10:17 PM

    This looks really good!

  • totally random texture thread

    • Zacker
    • June 16, 2005 at 9:21 PM

    Looks great! At least much better than my attempt:P

  • drawings

    • Zacker
    • June 16, 2005 at 7:03 PM

    I dunno about you others and the mods here, but I somehow feel that that post was completely offtopic...

  • drawings

    • Zacker
    • June 16, 2005 at 2:06 PM

    I like the drawings, especially the first one. As Frie mentioned the 2nd one does indeed look a little wierd. The watch in the last pic, was it intentionally Dali inspired?

    Don't care about Mike-0, nobody does anyways:)

  • totally random texture thread

    • Zacker
    • June 15, 2005 at 10:04 PM

    I like making thorn edges so I also had to try with this one:) It's just a quickie made solely by painting a bit with some of the special brushes.

    [Blocked Image: http://thefuture.dk/1/leninposter.png]

  • Hitman: The Movie D:

    • Zacker
    • June 15, 2005 at 9:55 PM

    I think it sounds cool and I do think that Vin Diesel will do a good job. I don't consider him as a such bad actor as some believe he is. I do however agree that there probably are other actors which look more like Agent 47.

    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    I can't in good conscience recommend that. can you imagine an angry Vin Diesel chasing after Mazy? He'd tear him in half and snap him in two over his own knee!

    LOL:D Sorry, but imagining Vin Diesel chasing Mazy is damn funny:D

  • GTA sex game ?

    • Zacker
    • June 14, 2005 at 7:28 PM

    Interesting that Rockstart made the content.

  • Two wrongs makes evil

    • Zacker
    • June 14, 2005 at 7:25 PM

    I generally prefer standards, so on that point I do agree with you. Your whole post is however based on that HD-DVD is better and more standard than Blueray is.

    I am of the opposite opinion, I believe that Blueray is the best standard. A Blueray single layer disc can hold 25 gb data while a HD-DVD can only hold 15 gb. As far as I can it is the Blueray which is superior there?

    Furthermore there is also quite a bunch of companies supporting Blueray:

    Quote

    * Apple Computer

    * Dell

    * Hewlett Packard

    * Hitachi

    * LG Electronics

    * Mitsubishi Electric

    * Panasonic (Matsushita Electric)

    * Pioneer Corporation

    * Royal Philips Electronics

    * Samsung Electronics

    * Sharp Corporation

    * Sony Corporation

    * TDK Corporation

    * Thomson

    * Twentieth Century Fox

    * Walt Disney Pictures

    Display More
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™