Which way is the easiest to get rid of a problem like this?
[Blocked Image: http://thefuture.dk/1/gmax_problem2.jpg]
Which way is the easiest to get rid of a problem like this?
[Blocked Image: http://thefuture.dk/1/gmax_problem2.jpg]
Uhm to me the video looked like an advert for some Nintendo DS game?!
Of course it's quality when the creator is Adam Foster:) I have yet to try it myself, but the screens look fine enough.
The first picture is indeed very empty and the arch in the second doesn't fit in. Besides that it looks fine.
Congratz!~~
This is indeed cool! And yep, dm_odin is really nice:)
Yay thx, that worked! Applying an UVW map modifer made the material show up:)
It does however still not look very nice as it is somewhat pixelated and some places it is just over-stretched:/
Great portfolio yes, but you don't seem to have too much to show of each section.
Your texture is ok, but it does for sure not look like most metal does. Those highlights/scratches or whatever they are, they are nice but I got no idea of what they are doing there.
I can't get my materials to show up in the viewport in Gmax. The "show in viewport" thingy has been enabled and the material has been applied to the object.
[Blocked Image: http://thefuture.dk/1/gmax_problem.jpg]
Quote from DefragI think it's good that Gabe talks so openly about how Steam basically sucked from a technical standpoint when it was introduced. In many cases, I am still very dismissive of the technology for one reason: Overhead.....
I just wanted to say that I agree as you got a lot of good points there:)
Do they mean coder/programmer?
Yep, level design, models and textures all seem to be really well made!
It does indeed look great!
I have always really loved that creative design:)
Lol yeah a such map would be quite cool!
Lol @ 2d-chris, you thread bumper!![]()
But yeah, this map is indeed well made, so it does kinda deserve a bump as ReNo said.
The detail props going through brushes, overbended roofs and the missing texture alignment on the wall in the back are all annoying to look at:/
Thanks a lot for all the posts guys, it really made a lot of things much clearer!