Sounds like you get into some wierd stuff Klein:D
Posts by Zacker
-
-
A little late, but happy new year everyone! And happy birthday to you Izuno.
-
Yeah I agree on that there is little detail in that tunnel but it still looks great. As RD says that is just typical Bluestrike. I guess it's his background as carpenter or something which enables him to make things look good without any really cool things.
-
The idea is good, but try to stick more to it. It is not very visible in those shots that the map is set above the skies.
-
-
-
I noticed the same error on another phpbb forum yesterday so my guess is that it's a bug in phpbb.
-
Vivi, looks great except a few problems. The wood seems to stand too much out from the rest of the wall, probably wrong choice of shadow. Furthermore it shines through that the window is a photo and the rest is painted.
-
This thread is quite depressing to read. One of my dreams have been to travel to the USA and work for some game developer compana over there when I am done with high school in half a year. I knew that getting a job would be very tough, but I had not really thought of that getting a work visa would be a problem.
After reading this thread and especially the article Kleinluka linked, it seems 110% impossible that I would get a work visa anytime soon:( If I think of that and my chance to get a job over there, then I should probably just try to win in the lottery or something:D
-
The car looks very much pasted onto the background. Try with some HDR to make it fit better.
-
I don't like it yet. Besides the purple dev texture the colours are too similar and the lighting is nearly non-existing. Simply too early for me to think it is nice, but I am pretty sure you are going end up with something really nice as you always do:)
-
Some point in January is not too soon if it is going to contain already finished or nearly finished mapcore maps. The first Mapcorepack could just be the 4-5 best Mapcore maps released in the last few months.
-
Goldeneye is probably my favorite.
I just saw Die Another Day again yesterday and it was just as bad as the first time I saw it. The CGI sequences are horrible.
-
Pretty much the same as most other game and mod developing articles. Fine reading though.
-
I am wondering how you industry level designers handle this. For us others it doesn't really matter even if we don't map for several weeks. But what if you are supposed to be mapping 8 hours a day???
-
Your new site design is great as usaul. Your site designs have always been very pleasent to look at and navigate. The header is 10 times better than the gradient you had before.
-
Congrats KFS!!! Looks like a cute little one:)
Yet another lame nerd joke:
19 inches??? We want power of two only!

-
Looks great CJ! You are really improving your modelling skills.
-
Very interesting to see something built on UE on Steam.
-
Damn this was about time.