Haha, great movies! Only seen the first two so far though.
Posts by Zacker
-
-
Quote from e-freak
Zacker (and who ever else works at IO): Will Kane and Lynch be released at Steam as well?
All publishing related agreements concerning IO games are handled exclusively by Eidos.
That's about how much I can say...
I am looking forward to that you start Warby, always good with more talented level designers.
-
So apparently our games are coming to Steam.
-
I think it looks fun, humor combined with teamwork sounds excellent to me.
-
Quote from Defrag
Imagine the 3d version of a myspace page. You're looking at an interior design disaster of epic proportions.
True, that is my main issue with Myspace and 2nd Life, they are true examples of why you should not let users do your content. I know of no other place where you can find more horrible designs than in those places.
-
It looked very nice when you showed it the first time and it still holds up pretty well. The blocky rocks and the fake 3d thingies on the houses are two things which really look annoying, but also not anything you can do anything about without raising the polycount a lot.
-
Looks excellent!
-
I totally don't get any kind of 3d effect nor sailboats.
-
Happy birthday old man. Kinda ironic that it's Mapcore's youngest member who opened the thread for Mapcore's oldest:)
-
I just watched a video from GDC of Sandbox 2 and damn it's impressive! They just had so frikkin many incredible things going on. Realtime day/night simulation, realtime shadows, incredible road tools, incredible cave creation, etc. etc. Just one or two of all those features would make it a winner.
-
This game looks fantastic! I totally dig the style of it all:)
-
Welcome to Mapcore, not a bad first map to post here:D
-
There are also limits in the other end.
-
I only tried the demo of Darwinia, but it was probably one of the worst games that I have ever played.
-
First of all, the "recommended PSU power" specs on GPUs and other hardware is only how much it requires in a standard setup. This means that if the rest of your comp is energy efficient, then you might not need as much. If you got 2 harddrives, 2 memory blocks, lots of fans, etc. then you might also very well need more.
If your PSU lacks power output then several different things can happen depending on the safety measures of you hardware.
- Proper GPU's will detect when they don't get sufficient power and adjust their power consumption and performance down. You should get a notice when this happens.
- In other cases it will cause your computer to suddenly lock up or reboot, especially if the issue is unstable power and not general lack of power.
- If there is way too little power, then it won't start at all and can in rare cases damage the card.
It is unlikely that the PSU will burn down, at least not before after some time.
Regarding houses with regular power spikes and power outages, then this will in most cases be taken care of by the PSU and in bad cases it will cause a reboot/shutdown.
-
Yeah I was also quite surprised by some of the specs.
-
I just got a 22" widescreen myself at home some weeks ago and it only felt big for a week or so. Don't get me wrong, it's still nice, but you do indeed get user to larger screens very quickly.
-
If you plan to mod for Crysis, then you should definitely read this interview:
-
Ahhhhahahah, that is pure gold:D
-
Quote from WesleyTack
Use your imagination

Thanks for not taking my comment for more than it was, even though it was a bit harsh.