Quote from JeanPaulI don't get it.
AND YOU NEVER WILL.
See http://www.bash.org/?262353 for further explanation.
Quote from JeanPaulI don't get it.
AND YOU NEVER WILL.
See http://www.bash.org/?262353 for further explanation.
So a guy comes to a forum to learn the art of level design, but after just 10 posts there have already been multiple concerning MVC. Even if he had asked about programming I would not start out confusing him with MVC stuff.
Pit also seems to be gone. Now we are on the topic, did we ever actually figure out for sure if they were the same guy or not? And who actually made Fy_Iceworld? Fantasy?
The comments are indeed nice!![]()
Hmm neither did I:)
Reminds me of Gasworks JP, if you remember that old HLDM map:)
If anyone still have any doubts regarding how crazy the japanese tv-shows are:
So the rumor has we are now in July and still no Ins release:)
Congratz with that Rick_D!
OT:
Quote from R_YellThere aren't too many issues using Vista for me (without count how much memory it consumes), is just this compile thing.
With Vista they finally switched to a proper memory management system where it intelligently caches data in the memory even if you don't need it atm. This makes Vista look like it's using more mem than it actually is. The fact that it uses this more memory will make your computer faster, not slower. Linux has been doing this for years.
I must admit that I was afraid that they were real, as hey - it's on teh internetz!
I really agree on that it looks incredible bland and that being both from a technical and artistic point of view. As Kakburk also said, the engine should easily be able to handle more than this and still have it run at an acceptable level.
Regarding all the beta looks talk, I believe Zombie is right. The final game will not look any different from this.
Congratz on the release, but as Sa74n mentions - where is the changelog?
Yay for people still making MS maps:)
I think it works out ok, granted most of the architecture does not make sense, but the overall impression is not bad. Unrealistic architecture kinda demands more exaggerated lighting though.
QuoteThis is fake. You idiots!
- Random Youtube user.I totally love those:)
I tried it and I did not like it.
It has "Some crAzY norwegian kids...", so a good guess that the language is norwegian;)
The text at the end says "There is an a lot of small engineers. We look forward to them growing up". It's an advertisement for Hydro which I believe is an off-shore company.