I think it's been made fairly clear by this thread already, but: LCDs are definitely the way to go these days.
Posts by Zacker
-
-
I am planning on upgrading my comp soon with these components:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750
Asrock 4core1333-FullHD
Geforce 8600GT
Kingston2x1gb PC2-5300
These components are far from the ultimate top, but they all provide very nice value for your money.
-
It's the head of SCI/Eidos who says it, so I guess it's good enough.
-
http://www.pspsps.tv/2007/10/kane_and_l ... irmed.html
There is also some interesting comments on the size of the K&L marketing campaign.
-
That's some wierd level design! I don't see any really big issues in those shots, but yet the overall impression is that it looks absolutely horrible?!
-
Haha that's some fantastic shots!

-
That vid is damn funny:)
The logo is also damn funny, unfortunately just in a horribly embarresing way.
-
Plenty of more information will follow soon:)
-
-
It was not until our producer handed him a bottle of wine, that I realized what was going on:D Congrats man!
-
First interview about it here:
-
The Halo taking over the world vid is pure gold!

-
If you like Freedom Fighters then odds are that you will also greatly enjoy K&L:)
-
Most games are still only beginning to make good use of 2 cores, so a quad core is definitely not of much use today except for enlargement of a certain body part. They are not that much more expensive though and they will for sure be used in the future, so if you got the money to spend, then it won't hurt.
-
2,862.69 USD is way too much to pay for a computer these days imo. You can easily cut 1000$ of that price and still get a kickass machine.
-
Damn the image quality of your tv is nice Mazy!

-
Congratz Kreigore! But does that mean that you never will finish that map?(you know which one I am talking about)
-
Sounds like your average game studio.
-
Anyone who knows what the "Expanded HDR" option in TF2 covers?
-
Despite not being an a lot of money, then it's still a very significant step forward for the games industry in the EU. I just hope that aren't giving this out just to shut up people from the industry.