1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zacker

Posts by Zacker

  • mapCon: phase 2

    • Zacker
    • January 28, 2008 at 9:56 AM

    So did we move this to the 8th of february or what? I got a pm from Sentura saying that, but I see no updates here in this topic?

  • Renewed site!

    • Zacker
    • January 28, 2008 at 8:28 AM

    Both layout and content looks great! I really should move the WIP album to the buttom though and also change the thumbnail to the much better looking car instead of the current low poly pharoah or whatever it is.

    Another thing you should do is increase the jpg quality of the thumbnails on the frontpage.

  • Petition to Valve for CS:S BOT source code

    • Zacker
    • January 25, 2008 at 8:13 AM

    There is already a basic bot framework in the SDK, isn't there?

  • Welcome to the New Forums!!

    • Zacker
    • January 25, 2008 at 8:13 AM

    MapCore seems be to down _a lot_ these days - what's going on?

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Zacker
    • January 20, 2008 at 4:09 PM

    Mazy to the far left, me in the middle(with a shotgun) and Soenke(with a pistol) a little to the right.

    [Blocked Image: http://thefuture.dk/io/christmas07.jpg]

  • Work and play - A peek inside the lives of gaming's greatest

    • Zacker
    • January 14, 2008 at 7:31 PM

    Interesting look:) So many people who don't clean up their desk.

  • Learning UE with a background in Source

    • Zacker
    • January 14, 2008 at 12:24 PM

    I am very much in the same situation as you ginger_lord. It's been a while since I last learned a new engine, so it is time again and UE3 seems like obvious choice in these times. So I am on the lookout for the exact same things as you:)

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Zacker
    • January 14, 2008 at 12:19 PM

    I am currently giving a last chance to some old games I have laying around before they are uninstalled for good. Among those are Sacred and Savage atm both of which are ok games but not really anything that I am going to spend much more than a few more hours in before they get thrown out.

  • The elephant in the room - Kane & Lynch reviews :D

    • Zacker
    • January 13, 2008 at 5:52 PM

    So it might actually break even afterall...

  • mapCon: phase 2

    • Zacker
    • January 11, 2008 at 8:14 PM

    I had been looking forward to meet the FrieChamp:/

  • Valve to acquire Turtle Rock Studios

    • Zacker
    • January 11, 2008 at 2:05 PM

    Seems like an obvious choice...

  • Trying to install new RAM (aka 'D3ads is an idiot part 3')

    • Zacker
    • January 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM

    So you are running with 4x512MB now? If you put his old ram over into your yours, then you should watch out for that one of the sets don't slow down the other one.

  • The end is near for HD-DVD?

    • Zacker
    • January 9, 2008 at 10:35 AM

    HD DVD is indeed without a future.

  • Rockstar Steamed

    • Zacker
    • January 7, 2008 at 2:36 PM

    That Max Payne bundle really gives you some bang for the buck if you haven't played those two great games yet!

  • Black Mesa media release

    • Zacker
    • January 6, 2008 at 6:26 PM

    I was far from impressed when I first saw this media release. I just looked through it again and I am still not - even though I used to love their work. Is it just me or is there very little actual new stuff in this release? I feel like I have seen it all before. It might also be that the Source engine is just beginning to show it's age.

  • The Forgotten

    • Zacker
    • January 6, 2008 at 6:18 PM

    Impressive work indeed D3ads! Also good to see that you still are alive and kicking within level design.

    What your work so far needs the most is lighting. It could _really_ benefit from a more detailed light setting with more contrast. Skdr made your shot look an a lot better and even that could be improved an a lot further.

  • Who's your #1 in games?

    • Zacker
    • January 6, 2008 at 6:11 PM

    Blizzard. Be it RTS, Hack&Slash or MMORPG they have simply always delivered extremely well made, polished and first of all addictive games.

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Zacker
    • January 6, 2008 at 3:47 PM

    I have yet to encounter any of these trojans, but it really worries me that they apparantly are here! Could someone provide a risk estimate of how serious this is? With an updated firefox, windows and av I should be pretty safe...right?

  • hesso has a birthday !

    • Zacker
    • January 5, 2008 at 7:55 PM

    Happy birthday Hessi!

  • go-kart model

    • Zacker
    • January 3, 2008 at 10:22 AM

    Lots of nice progress!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™