I'm afraid that Denmark has the "record" for Europe's most drinking teenagers:
Posts by Zacker
-
-
The helicopter crash is in the trailer anyway:
-
Quote from Zyndrome
[Blocked Image: http://i26.tinypic.com/uqyvc.jpg]
Am I doing it right?
Pure genius!

-
I agree that the Source tools and the modding support is very much lacking. It is one of the strongest reasons why I am trying to learn UE3 now and I can recommend others to do the same. The UE does not get any more modding support than Source, but it seems to work significantly better out of the box.
-
The design of your portfolio seems very non-existant, it could really need some structure.
You still have some things in your resume which I highly doubt anyone would care about if they were to hire you as a level designer. Remove things such as the fact that you can assemble a computer and have a drivers licens.
Having worked with you on Sands of War, I know that you deliver solid levels, so I hope that you will be able to find a job.
-
Thrik seems to be providing thought through and sensible ideas. Action needs to be taken and the ones capable of taking action should be given permission to do so.
-
I got the motion sickness which prevented me from really enjoying the film. It got a 7.9 on IMDB, but it's not really that good. The story is pretty lame and generic and the handheld camera stuff was also done long ago. Overall it's not a bad movie, but just more like 7/10.
-
There was indeed lots of great Mapcore fun that weekend:)
-
Great list indeed! A real trip down the memory lane:)
-
Could we please also move this to earlier instead of 1930? I am off from work at around ~1700 and I don't feel like hanging around here for 2-3 more hours. So if we could move that to maybe 1800 or 1830 then that would be appreciated.
The 2 others agree.
-
So out of the 4 people showing up, the 3 of them already spends way too much time together each day?
-
Could we please make a rule stating that if people post pictures of their cute girlfriends, then they leave themself out of the picture?
-
Looks like great fun!

-
I just attended Nordic Game Jam(world's biggest) this weekend where the challenge was to create a taboo game in a weekend. I ended up doing a game about girls and their period. We were a group of 4 people and made the game in Unity. All in all there were 150 attendants who created 19 games in a variety of engines, mostly unity, xna and gamemaker though.
http://www.diginet.org/o.o.i.s?id=1040&news_item=775
You can try our absolutely horrible result here:
http://www.coderlab.dk/goregirls/GoreGirlsExport.html
Control it with arrowkeys and e,r and w.
-
Quote from kleinluka
Ok I got some more information on this and as it turns out this was actually done on purpose by the fire department which assessed that part of the building and found that the wall was in risk of collapsing by itself, so instead of taking the chance it was done under supervision. Strangely enough nobody cared enough to remove that car though.
This just makes it all even more scary.
-
That looks like some serius shit! But yeah, why are people being so close as the guy who took that picture must have been?!
-
That map really needs grass! You will never be able to get a proper vegetation feeling with only large objects like trees and bushes.
-
-
I think it looks pretty good! Might look a little too much like UT2k4 in some places though.
As this is Unreal I think that both intense light and purple light is ok cool as long as it's on the level as it is here.
-
Here are some more links which have gone into my bookmarks regarding UE:
http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/
http://www.hourences.com/book/tutorialsindex.htm
http://www.avld.org/pages/tuts/tuts.htm
http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/ActorX.html
http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/UT3ModHome.html
I also just started reading the book "Mastering Unreal Technology: The Art of Level Design" which seems like a very comprehensive book on everything in regards to working with the Unreal engine. Starts out with some very basic stuff, but with 900 pages in all that is ok.