Rockstar had a much better initial position to pull this off from. They could release very limited amount of information and yet have everyone hyped - which is what they did. I highly doubt that this would work for everyone though.
Posts by Zacker
-
-
Lots of interesting story there for geeks like me:)
-
That is very welldone!
-
I highly prefer it to stay the way it is now, that being the modern way.
-
I don't quite understand the concept of having both a maps section and a portfolio section while still having most of the same levels in both of them. I can kinda see the idea, but then again not really.
Your Exiles level look frikkin amazing!
-
If you read through the thread you will see that Mark Rein is actually handling this in a quite competent way.
-
I could not find anything particularly good looking in that vid?
-
My characters back from years ago when I played that game:
Lvl 70, mage:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Thezacker
Lvl 64, paladin:
-
Dawn of War was the first game which I seriously considered as competetion to Starcraft.
-
Wow, huge lineup they have already!
-
Really great work here! It seems to be on the nice line between following the TF2 style and yet providing some new stuff.
-
This definitely looks very original and cool! Probably the freshest thing I have seen for Crysis so far.
-
The first video is definetely extremely impressive, I haven't seen anything as good as that before. The beta version however is also totally hillarious:D It just had to be done.
-
Congrats Kleiny and welcome to the Eidos family! I have heard that it looks very promising for Deus Ex 3:)
-
I think it's a fairly smart move of Blizzard to also allow for their Canadian customers to enter the contest without breaking any laws.
-
This sounds pretty cool! My only worry is that you sound very ambitious and I therefore fear whether this will reach release.
-
Wow, 18 euro for 9 Alien dics - that is cheap indeed!

-
Quote
You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.
-
If you are a geek and living in Scandinavia then you have the opportunity to join a summer camp from the The Danish Youth Association of Science.
- Game Development Camp(http://www.game.unf.dk) if you enjoy programming, graphics or just game development.
- Robot Camp(http://www.robot.unf.dk) if robots and artificial intelligence is more your thing.
More information about all camps at http://www.sciencecamp.dk
-
Quote from Zacker
Could someone update the listing for the IOI guys? Mazy and Soenke were never on Project 3 and I am not there anymore either.
Quote from FuryoSo Zacker, what's the deal with IO as of now, who is still there, when did you leave etc?
So much confusion:/ Nobody left IO. My post was just a clarification on what projects the three of us are currently working on - which is Fragile Alliance for all of us.