Congrats Minos! And very nice of Ubi to open a studio down there:)
Posts by Zacker
-
-
The man's face looks very much as if he was a woman. Except for that the style of the two characters is quite interesting.
-
I love it! The many forums were pretty much _the_ reason for me not viewing them all too often. So thanks Thrik, seems very well-structured now:)
This title:
QuoteWork Release & Spotlight Nomination
could easily have the spotlight part omitted though. Just calling it "Releases" would be fine imo:)
-
So finally Steam now is now able to do what HL and WON could do more than 5 years ago...
QuoteDisplay MoreMichael,
We don't actually list mods in the format anymore since we don't have a "Mod browser" like the old HL stuff used to have.
The best thing to do is to release your mod and when you have some players, it'll show up listed on this page:
http://www.steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html
At that point, we can change your mod's listing on the page to hyperlink to the homepage for the mod.
Hope that helps,
Yahn
-
-
-
They were pretty good, but the third one was definitely the best!
-
I think they are hitting the traditional RA style very well!
-
That was one fantastic and cheesy trailer right there! I love the fact that they are retaining the old style.
-
Press Play On Tape are absolutely fantastic!

-
I am totally fine with Mapcore being the way it is now. We are a community and odds are that a front page would not get maintained properly anyway.
-
Hmm yeah that was pretty good.
-
That's a cool plugin!
-
I gave lessons in it at Game Development Camp 2008 and as usual there were second to no changes from Max 8, which is what I'm used to.
-
Going from DS games to PS3 games is quite a jump! Congrats with that and good luck.
-
Regarding parents, I had to drag my parents over to see our building after getting the job here before they would believe that we were not just not a few teenagers in a basement...
-
Woah, that's impressive! I can't see where the painting stops and the live action footage begins.
I guess it was done with some sort of matte painting?
-
In some ways this is cool, but I don't get the point of pulling additional workload to the GPU when most computers are GPU bound anyway when playing games. Outside games in Photoshop and whatnot it's about damn time though that they start using the GPGPU.
-
That had so much potential and delivered so little.
-
It wasn't that much better than Batman Begins, but then again that was probably the best superhero movie ever when it came out. Really great movie but not the worlds best movie imo. As everyone else says, Heath Ledger did a great job playing The Joker.
9/10