thx guys
. Its a duck hunting game, like deer hunter except with ducks, marshes, swamps and water. LOL It's for PC first then maybe consoles later i think. The programmers are using the Torque engine so exporting from Maya is really easy ![]()
Posts by Lee3dee
-
-
Eclipse - holy @#$% this is HL2 mod! looks awesome in the screen shots
-
that green eye is bugging me
compared to the rest of the texturing, it seems out of place. maybe adding burning it abit in photoshop, to give it a bit of definition as an eye. Just a thought, otherwise looks great! 
-
Finally got a contract job working on a hunting game for a local company for 2 months
I'll be creating the games enviroments which will be placed into the torque engine. I'm also creating the box art as well. So, im pretty psyched
thought id share my news 
-
dude, that texturing is awesome! add a little highlight for specular on the skin and metal areas and ure good
. -
game system: dual 1.4 athlon
1GB 1600 ram
nvidida 6800 GT
settings: 1024x768, medium and low
frames per second: 10-15 in a firefight
Knowing when its time to upgrade: PRICELESS
-
seems to be very unstable for me
. Definately time to upgrade soon
. Was it me, or did the helicopter and aircraft seem hard to control? -
hey capone_adam,
the model looks great!
I agree with everyone that normal mapping your character would look kick ass! Looks like your using 3dsmax for modeling. If its version 7, the normal baking render is included.Since, your already familiar with 3dsmax, i'd work on the model until ure happy with it, and then start cranking up the details. Add lots of new geometry where needed, make a really high detailed model.
Then follow this tutorial that got me learning normal mapping

-
I received an offer to work on a game for a small local dev studio, but since I've always been salary, I never had any experience with freelance/contract. Anyone have any experience in this area, tips and tricks

thx
Lee
-
i love my nvidia 6800
the ATI drivers always seemed buggy as early as the Rage 3D chipset 
-
Quote from Zyndrome
Le Mirrors : http://bf2.mindfeeder.net/I'm on 90% , sucks....
u da man! 1 hour download for me using DAP and 8 connections

-
interesting design, whats it for? or just for fun

-
damm ReNo, I like the new windows interface!
-
hahaha i have no idea
, They will probably release a US version soon with subtitles. The story follows events after Final Fantasy 7 on PS1. -
http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trail ... large.html
OMG, just release the film already, sept 14 is so far away
. CG looks so sweet! -
damm i thought my desktop was messy with 2 rows of icons. LOL Then again, my quick menu is big

-
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/desktop.jpg]
My contribution

-
i love your art style, but i have a few crits
Is that Ecco the Dolphin soundtrack?in the beginning you show the merry-go-round from wireframe to shade, that looks great! instead of a static shot next, I would like to see a close up of the object rotating, so we can see your detail work. I'm not a fan of the static screen shots.
I'd take out the words about hand painted. Mainly because the person in the pic has a digital camera and "could" of taken photos to use as textures.
I would also take out the video in the corner of the screen and place the texture instead. My eye went straight to the video and not to you character designs

-
thx
No game, just working on my portfolio 
-
do you know anybody here --->
[Blocked Image: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/news/05/18/gsnews1_screen001.jpg]