1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Lee3dee

Posts by Lee3dee

  • Web Portfolio Critique

    • Lee3dee
    • October 21, 2005 at 6:27 AM

    website changed. Less clicking, quick view of artwork. I still have to link the thumbnails, but everything loads quick and is easy to navigate. Some links are still work-in-progress.

    http://art.lee3dee.com/

  • One eyed kitten. Photoshopped? [NOT SUITED FOR WORK]

    • Lee3dee
    • October 21, 2005 at 4:26 AM

    some more deformed cats

    http://www.messybeast.com/freak-face.htm

  • am I the only one who saw this last night

    • Lee3dee
    • October 21, 2005 at 4:21 AM

    i saw that too last night. I thought someone hacked the server. hehe i guess not. LOL

  • What are your favourite internet radios?

    • Lee3dee
    • October 20, 2005 at 10:48 PM

    http://www.frequence3.fr/ for me.

    Its all in french, but the music is awesome and the remixes are great!

  • The Official Quake IV release thread

    • Lee3dee
    • October 20, 2005 at 10:44 PM
    Quote from Dark

    graphics suck in this game, which i already regret buying. Does EB let u excange for another game?It accually hurts my eyes to look at it!!

    id like a better explaination? The graphics look great on other people screenshots, so why do they suck for u? I'll exchange it for Battlefield 2 with you . I played it once and never went back.

  • Web Portfolio Critique

    • Lee3dee
    • October 20, 2005 at 9:57 PM

    its a setting in dreamweaver, but since im code'illiterate, i haven't experimented with it.

  • Web Portfolio Critique

    • Lee3dee
    • October 20, 2005 at 9:30 PM

    von*ferret: I like that idea of the 1 page resume.

    kleinluka: Nothing works yet, im still building it Re-working it again, from your points. Should I keep the thumbnails at 400x300 or drop them lower?

    as far as the ingame shots, all artwork is by me, the level designer placed them in the level. So, i'll include him also.

  • Web Portfolio Critique

    • Lee3dee
    • October 20, 2005 at 8:41 PM

    I'm going to join in with ReNo.

    There's a 3D artist position thats opened up in my area, and I'm working on a website to show off my work. Using the link that kleinluka gave last week. I tired to make everything load fast and show graphics and wireframes. Only the level design sections work at the moment.

    I'm working on it all day, so i'll let you know whats new as far as updates.

    http://art.lee3dee.com/

  • The Official Quake IV release thread

    • Lee3dee
    • October 19, 2005 at 4:32 PM

    I looked everywhere for the DVD edition, looks like its sold out here . The EB my friend works at said they only got 3 for pre-orders. I got my quake 4 shirt, now I need to find the DVD version of the game.

    Maybe I can find one online on ebay or another site. Game looks amazing.

  • Web portfolio

    • Lee3dee
    • October 19, 2005 at 4:27 AM

    I like the look, how each level is in a separate box. Im guessing when you click info, you'll get a new window that shows larger pictures of the level and the info?

    The Orange is a nice bright color that goes well with the grey and white. I would like to see maybe next to the name, the game it was designed for.

    If I was quickly scanning the website and didn't want to click every info icon having the game info next to the title may help any HR people checking out the website.

  • WIP Helicopter

    • Lee3dee
    • October 19, 2005 at 4:20 AM

    i agree with everyone, texturing is great!

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • Lee3dee
    • October 18, 2005 at 6:20 PM

    i know its unusual, but I listen everyday to http://www.frequence3.fr/ on shoutcast. They talk completely in French which I don't undertstand at all , but the music remixes and hits are constant

  • The Official Quake IV release thread

    • Lee3dee
    • October 18, 2005 at 6:12 PM

    Did anyone pick up their copy today? I'm still debating it, because I want both FEAR and Quake4 . Today is very expensive day for gamers. hehe

  • Raven hiring Level Designers for unannounced project

    • Lee3dee
    • October 18, 2005 at 6:15 AM

    unannouced = Wolfenstein project

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • Lee3dee
    • October 18, 2005 at 5:55 AM

    oh great, Shadow of the Colossus also gets released on the PS2 tomorow . Its been a very dry summer for games, and now everything comes out!

    Tempted to buy Shadow of the Colossus now. I still need to pickup God of war too.

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • Lee3dee
    • October 17, 2005 at 5:03 PM

    out of this weeks games, which do you think will have the most support by the MOD community? Quake4 since it used the doom3 engine or FEAR.

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • Lee3dee
    • October 16, 2005 at 9:17 PM
    Quote from Eliot

    unreal tournament 2007

    hehe, yeah I wish It came out this week . Either FEAR or Quake4, if I have time. I just picked up Burnout 4 on xbox, and World of Warcraft so I may wait a few weeks to get another game.

  • EA hires Steven Spielberg

    • Lee3dee
    • October 14, 2005 at 7:25 PM

    Also remeber that The Dig was made by the lucasArts team that brought us these classic games: The Curse of Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max: Hit the Road.

    I'm sure Spielberg helped in the direction and development. Hopefully, the development team will follow his wisdom. hehe

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • Lee3dee
    • October 14, 2005 at 5:50 PM

    well.....i was about to put down 59.99 for the spec edition but after reading the reviews, I think I'll hold back. I'll wait a bit longer and see if quake 4 does the same thing doom 3 did after 4 months, went from 54.99 - 19.99.

    I know reviews are someones opinion, I already own quake2 so the spec edition seems pointless except a new tshirt. Hopefully, theres a demo that will be released.

  • Cali game bill is now a law

    • Lee3dee
    • October 8, 2005 at 9:08 PM

    another reason not to live in CA. hehe. High living expenses, and now videogames are getting new restrictions. Next they will charge rich folk with a tax on humvees.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™