1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Drakeee

Posts by Drakeee

  • de_outpost (wip)

    • Drakeee
    • September 25, 2014 at 2:15 PM

    Yet more detailing! This process takes foreverrrrrrr


    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/1909136_10204817585387860_5171241452760269240_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10644641_10204817588947949_6190228160367364921_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10679763_10204817589307958_6182377612645500523_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10700357_10204817589987975_7757344186364275810_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/1973613_10204817593348059_569689617422123993_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10344434_10204817594228081_3488138914481677993_o.jpg]

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Drakeee
    • September 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM

    Apologies, can you remove my map for Thurs? I won't be available and I'm working major areas -_-

  • de_outpost (wip)

    • Drakeee
    • September 22, 2014 at 10:31 PM

    A little detailing:


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720948151599/1307670553E782E55A4291777D2E863E334E526B/][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720948149538/03F1EAD97798A50103DEDE6D7663544895F9B3B3/][Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720948150581/4AC7470F2F52A060A8025EC81F36E34A8D9FB6AC/]

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Drakeee
    • September 18, 2014 at 10:26 PM
    Quote from Squad

    Thanks everyone!


    The rocks are all displacements in these shots, except for the small piece of rock in the river in the first shot.


    Please post a tutorial on how to get them so smooth I'm terrible with displacements

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Drakeee
    • September 18, 2014 at 2:27 PM

    Can I book a playtest for the 25th then? Thanks

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Drakeee
    • September 18, 2014 at 2:09 PM

    I love the rocks, are they all models or displacements?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Drakeee
    • September 17, 2014 at 10:52 PM

    Any slots available tomorrow for a playtest of my beta de_outpost?

  • de_outpost (wip)

    • Drakeee
    • September 17, 2014 at 10:30 PM

    I've made numerous changes


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720807190407/4751EB78E9FC052B58183B9D79341BCB0032FD9D/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720807192078/65E6DDEFA9EE8D25304B6D086649FABD6737BBB4/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720807193817/78DDA241FA471E9EC0DA665D4E9A73CF3D4BAFC1/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720807195038/0D7C3E090AFDCF0EF6EBFC65BB1A34064A40F5C3/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720807199314/77151BF0F7FA08FEF58253D7281B9B8DD50B85AF/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39727720807197197/6BE55BFFF0C837F9C12923D75BDD2E1757A328D9/]

  • [WIP] de_natty

    • Drakeee
    • September 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM

    I would just say the snow really doesn't fit in at all, looks interesting enough from the overhead

  • [WIP] de_natty

    • Drakeee
    • September 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM

    How do you make a surface penetrable for wallbangs? Or impenetrable?

  • de_outpost (wip)

    • Drakeee
    • September 15, 2014 at 10:11 AM
    Quote from RaVaGe

    Looks pretty squarey if you ask me, break those angles dude.

    Any suggestions how? I guess when it gets detailed I can work on making it look less boxey.


    I added another route into the car park last night - played a 5v5 on the map for a while and it's fairly T biased at the moment so I'll be making changes to address that soon.

    Appreciate all feedback

  • [WIP] de_natty

    • Drakeee
    • September 15, 2014 at 9:28 AM

    Any more screenshots? Overview?

  • de_outpost (wip)

    • Drakeee
    • September 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp…504508022_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap…826306168_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa…799192180_o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa…458045543_o.jpg]


    You can check out the latest version on the workshop here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=311724175 Thanks!

  • de_outpost (wip)

    • Drakeee
    • September 11, 2014 at 7:54 PM

    Thanks for the reply

    I'm going to give your lighting suggestions a try now - I know it looks a bit like Lake, that's where I got my inspiration from

    I never played CS:S (1.6 for years, then nothing until CS:GO about 2 weeks ago) but I'll look up compound and see what you mean Should have some new screenshots soon - i've already updated the workshop version with the following:


    Quote

    Added vent to car parkRemoved bombsite door from T side
    Fixed ladder
    Raised door to carpark T side

  • -

    • Drakeee
    • September 10, 2014 at 9:20 AM

    Tried it yesterday, did a "fast" compile but all my displacement had black seams where they were sewn (shadows). Compiled a fast compile in Hammer and it was fine - did I do something wrong I wonder?

  • [CS:GO] Rails

    • Drakeee
    • September 9, 2014 at 11:26 AM

    Subscribed, looks great man

  • de_outpost (wip)

    • Drakeee
    • September 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM

    So I recently got back into CS:GO having being a big CS 1.6 player back in the day. Decided to make a map for it ^^


    I've decided to make a small demolition map since it's a smaller project and hopefully easier to finish.

    Obviously I need to work on the lighting (just threw in some light entities for testing) a lot as well as adding cover etc. Playtested a bit (2v2 with bots) last night and it seems to need some tweaking but any constructive criticism would be welcomed


    Here's some screenshots and a workshop link, cheers!


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972663088…4D490E98BD982D/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972663088…C3F4D60088B47B/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972663088…41D069D6F4811D/]


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3972663088…F907857C70AD9E/]


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=311724175

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • Drakeee
    • September 8, 2014 at 6:04 PM

    Are the T's very close to B? judging from the screenshot lol

  • [HL2:ep2] Overflow

    • Drakeee
    • July 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
    Quote

    played through it there, enjoyed it.


    I felt the combine were a little dopey... they'd stand in the same spot a lot when I was fighting them just before the sniper tower.

    Enjoyed using the sniper gun to take out the people on the bridge - very good fun. Though iI didnt think it was obvious enough I had to jump out of it to the road.

    the apc battle was good, as mentioned above I felt smart when I figured out to use the mines to kill the apc.

    Ending was a bit of an anti climax to say the least though!

    edit: reading the interlopers wip thread, someone mentioned a magnum... i never even saw one

    Display More
  • [CSGO] cs_sportscentre

    • Drakeee
    • July 4, 2014 at 4:36 PM

    Absolutely LOVE the circular ceiling

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™