1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. the Carpenter

Posts by the Carpenter

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • the Carpenter
    • January 10, 2005 at 12:21 AM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    everything what is half life 1 now is old, so i leave it behind.

    Not in my opinion.

    I plan on expanding on the map.

    I can build a world around it now,

    rather than elude to it with brick walls,

    distant alpha tex trees & corners to nowhere.

    Stay with us here.

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • the Carpenter
    • January 8, 2005 at 5:53 AM
    Quote from DUFFY

    you're 34....wowkids, wife, rich?

    Yes ... 34.

    No.

    No.

    &

    No.

    I live with my long term girl in a middle class apartment building.

    We have fish.

    She's a student.

    I work in the movie industry.

    I used to be a rock star.

    There ya have it.

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • the Carpenter
    • January 3, 2005 at 5:59 AM
    Quote from DUFFY

    wow is that your school? you must live in the fucking suburbs of the suburbs or some shitin nyc if they put a bookcase in the hallway there would literally be bags of shit there within a week

    No, I'm 34 years old.

    It was based loosely on a middle school in New Bedford, MA.

  • TS_Arizona

    • the Carpenter
    • January 2, 2005 at 7:13 PM

    I'm primarily a spare time mapper, so things take longer.

    I'va had two weeks away from work though, which helped a lot.

    Otherwise, it may have been a year to complete.

    I shouldn't jinx this though ... as I sit, waiting for yet another compile to finish.

    It ain't over til it's over.

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • the Carpenter
    • January 2, 2005 at 7:09 PM

    11638 exposed brush faces is empty ?

    heh heh

    I suppose you go to one of those crate filled schools, right ?

    What's really laying about in your schoolyard or in the halls ?

    C'mon ... hehehehe.

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • the Carpenter
    • January 2, 2005 at 6:23 AM

    Released a while ago, but I'm new to these forums, so here ya go.

    I plan on doing a convert to CSS.

    TS_NORMANDIN

    CS_NORMANDIN

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsn01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsn02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsn03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsn04.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsn05.jpg]

    TS_NORMANDIN

    CS_NORMANDIN

  • TS_Arizona

    • the Carpenter
    • January 2, 2005 at 6:18 AM

    Working on this for the last 10 months, in my spare time.

    Close to a release.

    Screenies are pretty old.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsa01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsa02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsa03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/tsa04.jpg]

  • cs_rhs22 ~ haunted house map

    • the Carpenter
    • January 2, 2005 at 6:12 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Looking good, fresh and new Just make the outside wood more fucked cuz the way it is now it looks very clean.

    Agreed !

    Think Disney.

    Make it old, grey shingles.

    Use the ones from your rooftops, & then make a darker version for the roof.

    Make the scale wider on the house by 20%, so they don't look too similar & relay the trim overtop again, also as a lighter, greyed wood.

    Contrarily ... make it from the same stone as the walls around the place with grey wood trim.

    White siding doesn't instill enough fear in us.

  • de_ungarn

    • the Carpenter
    • January 2, 2005 at 5:55 AM

    As fine a map as I've ever seen for CS.

    When will it be released ?

  • co_paragon

    • the Carpenter
    • November 25, 2004 at 7:02 PM

    It's nice !

    Good work.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™