1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nazul

Posts by Nazul

  • totally random texture thread

    • Nazul
    • October 4, 2006 at 1:57 PM

    nice IR !

    hm ,so here is my first texture form my first taken stock pics... nothing compared to IR's or anyone for that matter but hmkay ^^

    It tiles, but there are some bugs in it .. want to show it anyways

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nazul.nl/afbeeldingen/gallery/brickwall001.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nazul
    • October 2, 2006 at 2:07 PM

    now THAT looks nice JP.. would put up some more colored light . like the ( hardly visible) blue one .. some orange-ish would do some good i think ?

  • totally random texture thread

    • Nazul
    • September 30, 2006 at 12:46 PM

    damn that looks hot ...

    I just made 20 mb of pics , some better than the other but I'm pleased with what I could find here ^^

    Im uploading atm , will post link when done , If anyone's interested that is :roll:

    edit]]] http://%7boption%7d

  • totally random texture thread

    • Nazul
    • September 29, 2006 at 8:11 AM
    Quote from PhilipK

    Lol thanks. It really doesn't deserve that tho

    Agreed , can't see what you guys see in it that's so special but maybe it's just me

    gogo sketch some blaz ^^

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nazul
    • September 28, 2006 at 8:32 AM

    hmm ,yeah , you do know my pc can't handle thing like this , and so is 30-40% of the source players , or somewhat..

    tunnel looks superb but all the wires make me go woody woodpecker.. ^^

  • 3ds max video tutorial on compiling props

    • Nazul
    • September 27, 2006 at 3:27 PM

    any chance that video will be coming anytime soon ?

    would like to see my 1st model in-game ^^

    and THEN .. it's time to read zillions of pages about texturing / mapping

    that would be this one:: [Blocked Image: http://nazul.nl/afbeeldingen/gallery/prullenbak.jpg]

  • WIP - Dungeon Keeper (ModelingPass)

    • Nazul
    • September 24, 2006 at 11:38 AM

    I love it , I like the fat neck and head

    nice , I think you should just move in , it's nice like this right ? imo ^^

  • The random model thread!

    • Nazul
    • September 6, 2006 at 5:33 PM

    DAMN that looks great man , can wait for that scene. When you think it's done ? ^^ Nice!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nazul
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:37 PM

    euhm , you made it worse.. WAY worse

    but i guess that's the point in showing stuff , CRITICSZ

  • Team Fortress 2 still alive :o

    • Nazul
    • August 24, 2006 at 1:51 AM
    Quote from Thrik

    a w e s o m ea w e s o m e

    totally , my new pc better be getting here in time , DAMN that looks hot

  • Blizzard Art Challenge: SC Chaplain

    • Nazul
    • August 23, 2006 at 7:45 PM

    oh ,didn't know that , blizzard hasn't been coming up with something interesting ( for me.. ) so I don't check the site much...

    sc2 ? maybe they need some new chars ? I dunno , just hoping

  • Blizzard Art Challenge: SC Chaplain

    • Nazul
    • August 23, 2006 at 7:07 PM
    Quote from Sindwiller

    W00t? There's a Blizzard Art Challange? Wow, thats pretty cool. If my modeling skillz were better, i would make something.Ontopic: Very nice model. Dont'se got critics. Keep it up.

    you forgot something in your post

    Model looks cool , So this means they're making a SC2 ? or jsut for that damned starcraft ghost ....

  • totally random texture thread

    • Nazul
    • August 21, 2006 at 10:05 PM

    trying ot make my own source textures... damn different to make detailed and large textures ,so this isn't all that beautifull.. and not tileable.. WIP!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nazul
    • August 20, 2006 at 2:05 PM

    QUESTION::: I have a simple fun map with ( 1...2...3.... ) 15 camera's and monitors.

    Point_camera ( x15)

    func_monitor ( x15)

    That didn't work so i read some tuts. and in one of them i read about :info_camera_link so added 15 of those , but still all my monitors show camera1a ://

    and I need them scaled up 3-4 times , /me cries

    I didn't want to make a topic bout this so ... sorry ^^

    [[EDIT]] I think I found the problem guys.. I compile the map but when I run it it's the same map from before , so it just doesn't compile but neither does it give errors .. gonna look for it now.. ://

    [[EDIT2]] uuuh , i'm confused... I put 3 brushes near my spawn area just to see if they were there when I compiled.. i save map as different name, compile , spawn , and no brushes , but it IS the map with the changed name... whot teh hell ? :///

  • vault floor render *updated*

    • Nazul
    • August 20, 2006 at 12:43 PM

    i said that.. grr

    there's something I don't get, I guess it's a crime scene right ? so why are there bullets instead of only shells ? and how come the bullets are standing upwards ? and even 2 on a stack of money . kinda weird

    **movie looks phenomenal btw

  • vault floor render *updated*

    • Nazul
    • August 20, 2006 at 12:39 AM
    Quote from Squirrelly

    On the front bill, the $20,000 fold, it has $500 on the corners but in the center in big letters it has "300". Look at the other bills, they are represented properly.

    well , if you tilt your head to the left you see 300 , and to the right your see 500... ( //or vice versa ) , or jsut blink a couple of times

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Nazul
    • August 10, 2006 at 1:34 PM

    the right hand of the dude in the last picture is off.. his fingers look too short or something

  • The random model thread!

    • Nazul
    • August 10, 2006 at 1:33 PM

    omg teh pro!~~

    not very detailed my arse

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • Nazul
    • August 7, 2006 at 1:35 PM

    can't get it to work .. i'm a dumb ass

    I copy it , paste in new map, save it "1" ... destroy the one side , create the other one side i want extra, save as "2" open 2 in notepad , copy the side info to the same side as in "1" ...and when I open .. it's just the same ..

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • Nazul
    • August 7, 2006 at 1:14 PM

    wh44t , okay , i got a Q .. ive looked through tons of sites but they don't tell me this : I got my displacement maps placed and done.. but now i want another side of that same brush as a displacement map .. but I can't do that without destroying the whole... right ? that's the Q

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™