Posts by static07
-
-
looks class, especially those props. Can't wait to see more.
-
loving the first screen bluestrike
-
Looks empty, need detailed. As now it looks like it could run on a 5 year old UT engine.
With work it could turn out great, I'm sure.
-
wich I dislike

-
textures look so TFC-ish, they may be custom, they look like textures that have been used a lot, but mostly it's because the repetetive colors it looks so TFC, de_inferno (1.5) -ish
-
Nice,
I'm seeing some texture-aligment problems and 1 unit gaps? at the pillar thingies agaisnt the walls? maybe they don't even need to be brick textures, more like solid concrete (or sandstone obviously) Kinda odd that bricks are supporting a brick wall

I like the detail, that aren't props, looks so much sexier than the dust maps.
-
Mooi, looks sexy squad, only the textures gotta go, seen them to much. I awas happy when inferno got updated, those screenshots made me relive the horror of 1.5 inferno :s
The layout, looks very good, good job.
-
Reminds me of an UT-CTF map
I have no idea how this would play in HL-DM -
detail in your brushwork? It's possible now!
-
The polygonish rock in front has to go, reminds me of dust2 on source... not a good thing.
-
now this looks like a DM map
-
damn chronicles of riddick is all over the place

-
It's how u use the textures
This is not HL1 anymore. -
LO Hourences

what you been up to?
Good looking texes, anyway go HL2 bro.
-
Someone should do a NERF mod on Source allright

-
n1 mcqueen, just don't port de_belemb
looks promising

-
.me has an orgasm
-
I bet you would be a great NERF arena 2K4 mapper.
-
uhm where are the squirtguns?