Quote from MinotauroLooks like a ps1 game D:
DONT YOU LIE!! Models are more grappy than ps1 had..
Quote from MinotauroLooks like a ps1 game D:
DONT YOU LIE!! Models are more grappy than ps1 had..
i use 1-16, but i answered 8 ![]()
hell much better ![]()
xbox 360, i know its made by microsoft, but it still rlz ![]()
because it uses d3 graphic enige ![]()
very (fucking) cool ![]()
Farcry maps arent even "brush based" maps, and even i made a cool farcry map
~~
Thats really cool!
That is so freaking cool scene
And i think that lightning is good as it is now ![]()
Very nice map, but there is couple of lights with no source? And like someone allready said, that water doesnt look good..
Quote from DR@GONFLY[Blocked Image: http://members.home.nl/mdkeizer/dmsycran/2.jpg]
That looks very strange and awful!
You were a good friend, i really love you mino, too sad to lose you
I got bored when we goto my grandmother.. there is like 20km ![]()
I like those tree pics, but that bird pic sucks ![]()
So freaking hot game ![]()
I doesnt like that sky, but everything else in that pic is great ![]()
I like em all! What camera are you using?
productive purchase if you ask from me ![]()