1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. csharp

Posts by csharp

  • Guilds Wars vs World of Warcraft

    • csharp
    • July 11, 2005 at 12:13 PM
    Quote from zpanzer

    -When you go outside the cities you are alone in the world unless u are a party

    Thats probably because GW is made for party playing..

  • Old pier - game environment

    • csharp
    • July 11, 2005 at 12:09 PM

    That building looks great, and i think it will look 20x better with texture. But as captain p allready said, you need to make it more wreck!

  • Sin Episode screenies

    • csharp
    • July 11, 2005 at 12:06 PM
    Quote from insta

    Not enough to make me cry though, thankfully. Seems like there's more than enough content to define the SiN universe.

    I wonder, if you license the source engine for a project, do you get the right to use HL2 art and model assets as well? Or is this some special deal with Ritual. Otherwise, I fear we will see HL2 white metal railing models in all future Source games.

    that is very sad, but im afraid its true :/

  • dm_zeta prefinal

    • csharp
    • July 10, 2005 at 9:50 PM

    HL² need more sky and custom textures.. ive seen that lightning in many maps, an that sky and those textures.. but its great, but not my type..

  • Unreal Engine 3 Demo Footage

    • csharp
    • July 10, 2005 at 9:46 PM

    press the image, not the link

  • How about HTML?

    • csharp
    • July 10, 2005 at 9:39 PM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Or what should i read if i want to keep up?

    Donald duck & newspaper

  • The voice behind Alyx Vance

    • csharp
    • July 10, 2005 at 9:28 PM
    Quote from Mojo

    I think the Bum one is teh coolest. Hey dude can we take some pics for $100

    more like "we can buy you a beer if we can take some pics"

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • csharp
    • July 9, 2005 at 2:14 PM
    Quote from mike-0

    i dont think gmax has hl2 nor hl1 compile tools

    I think there is hl2 compile tools to gmax, if i remember right!

  • Google Earth - Mapcore Members

    • csharp
    • July 8, 2005 at 11:47 PM

    Csharp

    Pori, Finland

    And i didnt get very detailed map from pori.. damn those google members

  • Block LOS material

    • csharp
    • July 8, 2005 at 10:41 PM

    make this thread to EOT if you want answers Its the only topic that anyone checks

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • csharp
    • July 8, 2005 at 10:40 PM

    zomg, MAKE TEH BOATS TU MODEL ZOMG.. btw, its great

  • The gloomy modification hmm?

    • csharp
    • July 8, 2005 at 12:14 AM

    okay, i did read it, and i luv ur idea. Source/hl2 is a great idea if you want lots of players, but there are so many mod's to hl2. UT2k4's graph enige is great and i think youre mod will fit to it! but i think there are lots of mods to ut2k4 too.. sry about my VEEERY bad english, its sucks and now im tired

  • Tryouts with my good ol' film cameras

    • csharp
    • July 8, 2005 at 12:08 AM

    agree

  • A piece of propaganda..

    • csharp
    • July 7, 2005 at 10:05 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    A piece of propaganda even a guy like me can enjoy, this is so groovy and funky.http://%7boption%7d You don't need drugs to enjoy this, just to enhance it.

    i disagree :S just kidding, that was.. funny

  • The gloomy modification hmm?

    • csharp
    • July 7, 2005 at 10:02 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    It might be too early to be talking about anything related to this project, but I want to ask if there are some loving for the type of thing I'm doing.Anyone played Gloom? A Modification for Quake 2, it is THE mod I feel is best mod ever made, it was one of the first mods to really kick mods up a notch, make something truely unique and impressive, but back then, mods were way more innovative than todays CS clone shooter #1 and it's side kicks.

    From Gloom to Natural Selection, many people say that NS is a copy of Gloom but I don't think so, and rather, I do not care if it is, it is a great mod in it's own right, of HL mods NS is the best one by far.

    You might ask how these two modifications have anything to do with me and my lil project, well, I'm designing a mod like that, but it is still in it's starting line, I haven't actually decided which game to use, I'm still trying to compare the options I have. Obviously the project is very large, but babysteps gets it done, as of currently the core team is two people and I intend to keep my core team very small before later when there is actually a mod to work on if you guys know what I'm saying.

    I got a long design document already and I'm pretty much ready to start working on the graphics, but still the engine is the biggest grief, so I'm asking you, which game you think we should go for? The current options could be HL2 and UT2k4, but I'm not counting out FarCry, BF2 and Doom3, not yet anyway.

    So give input. I'll provide the output

    whoaa, thats a fucking long story, and im not going to read it or i will sleep

  • de_battleship

    • csharp
    • July 7, 2005 at 10:01 PM

    hmm, can you try it with night lightning? plz~

  • Freak explosions in London

    • csharp
    • July 7, 2005 at 9:55 PM

    alqaeda (HOW THE HELL DOES THEY WRITE THEYR NAME?!?!) is behind this, or that what they say :S

  • Counter-Strike: Source map help

    • csharp
    • July 4, 2005 at 4:03 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif][Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/04-sammy6.gif]

  • Art. Or crap.

    • csharp
    • July 4, 2005 at 3:23 PM

    can you post second pic without grayscale? plz (:

  • Counter-Strike: Source map help

    • csharp
    • July 4, 2005 at 3:22 PM

    Rule number one: Dont ask anything serious, we dont know hot wo answer!!1!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™