1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. The Postman

Posts by The Postman

  • Drawing 2 Final

    • The Postman
    • September 12, 2004 at 8:06 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    I want to do a new the wastes map, but I really do not like the textures anymore :S

    I'd make you some if you want.

  • Drawing 2 Final

    • The Postman
    • September 12, 2004 at 8:07 AM

    you made fucking HOLY WARS maps and you wouldn't make a Wasteland HL map? You sir are worse than Hitler.

    [Blocked Image: http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/boss_hitler.gif]

  • Quake 4 Preview Coming Soon (edit: ....or not....)

    • The Postman
    • September 10, 2004 at 9:27 PM

    it looks like shit if it's not fake

  • Remake HL textures

    • The Postman
    • September 9, 2004 at 10:19 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    doom 3 also uses like 3 original textures in the whole game.

    floor, wall, ceiling.

    :roll: x 1,000

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • The Postman
    • September 9, 2004 at 8:43 PM

    chingchangchinaclub

  • Posting and you

    • The Postman
    • September 8, 2004 at 4:33 PM

    Yes, because I oppose Bush's views I am without a doubt a communist. You're a goddamned genius, Duffy. I'm one of the people that pulled for not having you completely banned, but I'm starting to regret that decision.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™