1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Fullauto

Posts by Fullauto

  • Dragon Character - wip

    • Fullauto
    • April 13, 2005 at 1:34 AM

    http://%7boption%7d

    Digging that style of dragon. Wings could be more veiny though.

    The feet and neck look really nice in your new texture, good stuff.

  • Reality engine

    • Fullauto
    • April 12, 2005 at 2:33 AM

    Only if he wanted to get fired.

    My guess is its intended so that you can have one guy working on a layout, another texturing and another placing props and sorting lighting or similar.

    Sounds a bit gimmiky imo.

  • Dragon Character - wip

    • Fullauto
    • April 11, 2005 at 10:56 PM

    Getting better every time you show it

  • [Wip] Train

    • Fullauto
    • April 10, 2005 at 8:20 PM

    Cheers for the comments guys, everything helps

    As regards details, while I'm paying lipservice to polycounts, I'm not too worried about them at the moment - getting a model done in any shape or form would be a great achievement for me

    Still learning as I go along, just learnt how to use extrude effectively, proving to be a major boon

  • dm_attic

    • Fullauto
    • April 10, 2005 at 7:37 PM

    Lovely warm lighting, but apart from that I'm not really hot on it. Brushwork is crude and I'm not a big fan of rats maps.

  • [Wip] Train

    • Fullauto
    • April 10, 2005 at 7:36 PM

    Everyone starts on guns, I thought starting on vehicles would be more useful as far as mapping is concerned, so I started on a train model. I haven't worked on this for about two months now (uni kinda got in the way). No fancy renders, because I don't know how. No smoothing, because I didn't understand it back then.

    Anyway, I'm probably going to resume work on it soon (even though Valve put a prop of a switcher in de_train grrr....), so I thought I'd post it up for some c'n'c

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zen58644.zen.co.uk/images/zetrain4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zen58644.zen.co.uk/images/zetrain5.jpg]

    Real thing:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.zen58644.zen.co.uk/images/zetrainref.jpg]

    As you can see, the biggest problem will probably be the undercarridge, it's more complicated than the main train body.

  • Now playing

    • Fullauto
    • April 9, 2005 at 11:36 PM

    I prefer my games short - usually means they're more focused and the gameplay tends to benefit on the whole.

  • Check this out

    • Fullauto
    • April 9, 2005 at 1:43 PM

    Forgot about You Are Empty

    Still, can't wait for this game, looks very Tim Burton-esque.

  • Unnamed Office Themed Map

    • Fullauto
    • April 9, 2005 at 3:13 AM

    Props are fine, better if you roll your own though

  • Now playing

    • Fullauto
    • April 8, 2005 at 11:56 PM

    Pontifex II, Painkiller and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

    All of them rock my world

  • Check this out

    • Fullauto
    • April 8, 2005 at 11:42 PM

    Looks great, can't wait to see how this one pans out

  • gfm_saintlo

    • Fullauto
    • April 6, 2005 at 11:16 PM

    Aww, it needs UO to run

  • gfm_saintlo

    • Fullauto
    • April 6, 2005 at 7:09 PM

    Really dig the lighting. Good job

  • First Unreal 2004 Experience

    • Fullauto
    • April 5, 2005 at 10:46 PM

    Very nice static propage.

    Scene is solid, but not as spectatular as it could have been, still, good work for making something in ut2k4

  • I can play games again.

    • Fullauto
    • March 31, 2005 at 2:23 PM

    Got one myself. Sex on a stick

  • Cartoony forest/jungle environment

    • Fullauto
    • March 30, 2005 at 6:24 PM

    Lovely style. Reminds me a bit of games like Banjo Kazooie

  • totally random texture thread

    • Fullauto
    • March 22, 2005 at 11:47 PM

    Grain on the brick looks a little suspect.

  • WIP DM_c17canals_b3

    • Fullauto
    • January 9, 2005 at 1:53 AM

    Lighting outside is nice, but please do something about the junk lying around. It's not that it looks messy (it's junk, right?), it's that it harasses my eyes. I can't concentrate on playing because there's too much crap distracting me.

    Inside - kill the dark spots. Put some lighting overhead - anything. Maybe drains from the surface leading into the sewage pipes?

  • [Farcry] NickRock (singleplayer mission)

    • Fullauto
    • January 7, 2005 at 8:18 PM

    Can someone explain this 'cold rendermode' malarky?

  • [Farcry] NickRock (singleplayer mission)

    • Fullauto
    • January 7, 2005 at 6:00 PM

    I see what Stolve sees.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™