1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Argyll

Posts by Argyll

  • 72 hours

    • Argyll
    • June 7, 2004 at 9:19 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    wut teh ono its argyll

    OMG WHERE!?

  • 72 hours

    • Argyll
    • June 6, 2004 at 8:16 PM
    Quote from insta

    I was awake 65 hours or something in the army during an exercise, and i started to hallucinate and crap, it sorta sucks.And as confirmation that you wont cheat, you have to post in this thread once every hour.

    Once on an exercise that I was on I thought I was hallucinating because these 4 figures were crossing in front of my trench heading towards the left... they had gotten by all the other 3 trenches being undetected... but then I challenged them by saying 'Halt!' and they responded with 'Halt to this asshole!' in a Russian accent and started shooting. I threw some grenade simulators at them that woke everyone up...

    I voted 2 days.

  • Operation : CO-IN (Insurgency)

    • Argyll
    • June 3, 2004 at 11:17 PM
    Quote from insta

    How will that work on servers that run 20 minute map rotations? :

    It's a thought from our Lead Programmer

    A more practical way would be gradual lighting change from night - dawn or dusk - night. But, we will see

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™