Posts by Zyn
-
-
Something like this?
[Blocked Image: http://www.shatteredminds.net/skit/teh-lamp0r.jpg]
Haven't made metal textures and stuff in a long time, so it sucks imho.
-
"Holy hell, I accidently pressed 'Huge' in the bewbs-panel!"
Anyways, a significent difference between Dx8 and Dx9 effects...
technology. -
-
As ferret said, try using other than 90 degree corners and buildings. Would add some variation.
-
Hmmm maybe I should try to model again

-
(ö(~~~~~ !!!
-
How about the answer "None, I use IRC."

-
Good luck learning ways to kill effiencently, Skdrambo.
Dismiss!
-
WE WERE WRONG ALL THE TIME!!! >
[Blocked Image: http://doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/images/news/doom3cds2.jpg]
-
-
-
*makes love to BAR*
-
If the trees could cast shadows, it would be pure sweetness.
-
http://skdr.dodfi.net/ works better though

(Just wait, soon I'll announce my very own domain too, once I can pay the bills.)
-
OGM RUNNN~~!!!
[Blocked Image: http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/3902/2DLKava4.gif]
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.zyndrome.mine.nu/skit/elite.jpg]
- Me ... uhm ... modding a computer monitor... eeh... yeah!
-
Wow, that'll be like watching the "Care Bears".
-
I gotta find my USB-cable for my digicam, so I can pimp my own car

-
Bless Firefox for skipping code.