Posts by Zyn
-
-
Glorious ATH-M50! I am on my second pair, played the first pair apart. Of course there is better shit out there but the M50's are one of the best there is at that price range.
Anyway, I got this today...
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gCCBD5C.jpg]
Also went to IKEA and bought a new desk (just a cheap flat peice of wood + 4 legs), because the one I have is too thick or needs some modifications (with a saw) to fit the wheel on!
-
Well .. what do we do now for 4 years...
-
Welcome to Refball.
-
I think the ref is listening to someone off the pitch spinning a wheel with what to call on every incident.
"Guy collided with someone, what I do? - Lemme spin! *tickticktickticktick-tick-tick-----tick------tick* Yellow Card! - Okay I'll do that!"
-
Hope the finals at EVO doesn't clash with the football games.
I only watch it hoping someone gets really salty and throws a fit
-
My damage report thus far:
Space Engineers
Remember Me + DLC
They Bleed Pixels
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Shadow Warrior Special Editon
Surgeon Simulator
Kerbal Space Program
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
Sniper Elite V2 DLCs (main game was free a week or two ago)
Metal Slug 3
Shadowrun Returns + DLC
Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLCs
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
Skyrim DLCs (Dragonborn & Hearthfire)
Game Dev Tycoon
PayDay 2 DLCs
Don't Starve + DLCs
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
State of Decay DLC Lifeline
HAHAHAHA VIDEOGAMES!!! help me dear god -
Oh man ... I can see it now ... GTA 5 PC version + iCEnhancer or good ENB preset =
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/S78jMhv.gif]
-
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jilA6KK.png]
-
Quote from Jetsetlemming
Maybe Ubi will bring that guy on team, like From did with the DSFix guy for DS2, lol
Unlikely, as Dark Souls had problems that were fixed with a third party tool with no additional files from the game. Watch Dogs however had all the files in there to enable all the purdy effects we saw at E3 years ago. We just want to find the guy responsible for disabling them and answer to his crimes.
-
More like ... Asspain , do ho ho ho.
-
Meanwhile at Nintendo:
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.I'm watching them showing this odd new game called Giant Robot
-
-
So the theme of this year really is : CO-OP, CO-OP EVERYWHERE.
And I like co-op.
-
Damnit Nintendo, you are making me want a WiiU!
also
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
The "vfx" in the The Division gameplay was through microphones, but then they had to roleplay to pretend how people talk with each other. In reality, it's a whole different story. New AC:Unity seems like the usual AC-game but this time with 4-player coop, wooooooh. And Battlefield:Hardline will be shown in the EA timeslot, no doubt.
Now, Witcher 3 ... definitely getting that. Here's what's in the collectors edition : http://images.webhallen.com/files/PCCE.jpg
-
EA's presentation will look mostly something like this, again :
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
This is my workstation for the rest of the summer:
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/OmE4rcs.jpg]
And this is during the winter:
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/4IgYc15.jpg]
So yeah, a month back (1st April) I was hired as a janitor all year around, with shifting locations depending on the season. The pay isn't great but it sure as hell is better than living on welfare, plus I work at my own pace, so there's no rush or stress. Getting a car as well thanks to this, something I have not had in many years! So things are looking up now after years of depression and living on next to nothing. I bought 3 games this week without getting the feeling I have to live on water and breadcrumbs for another month!!
-
Bought the Deluxe Edition + Season Pass on GMG, so I am all set. The 20% off voucher code ( FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY ) works too.
-
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/HwT2kyr.png]
Gave my computer a little upgrade, wasn't too expensive and way faster than my old Radeon 6950. The game Daylight was included but I have no plans to even bother with it.
And right after I bought it, they bundled WATCH DOGS with the card, just my luck ... however, it got more expensive because of it.