Posts by Zyn
-
-
Ace2 addons : http://www.wowace.com/files/And here is WinAceUpdater, to always keep your Ace-addons up to date : http://sourceforge.net/projects/wowaceupdater
Got an UI like this just by Ace2 addons (apart from a very few, like Super Inspect): http://www.shatteredminds.net/skit/intarfejs.jpg
-
Rawr, USB Christmas Tree!
[Blocked Image: http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/5538/usbtreesd7.jpg]
-
Porn? On the internets? Nonsense!
-
Woah, I seriously took a look behind me to check if there actually was someone there

-
Blizzards press release about the episode : http://www.blizzard.co.uk/press/061002.shtml
Quote"We were excited to hear that the creators of 'South Park' were interested in featuring World of Warcraft in the opening of their new season, and we really enjoyed collaborating with them to make this happen," said Mike Morhaime, president and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "We're looking forward to sharing the experience with our employees and our players as well when the season debuts this week."
-
-
Fun episode, now onto the nerd facts:
-
-
Kinda reminds me of the old game Outpost...
-
Crikey!
............. 
-
Multiverse eh? Why do I think of the movie "The One" with Jet Li? :wink:
-
I only get a black/pink checkerboard ;/
-
I'M IN YOUR POTS, EATING YOUR GRASS
-
Digitally painted or by hand then scanned and colored?
A thing I noticed is her right eye. There is a small reflection of light, as on her left eye, but the right eye is in the shade, and no light is casted there other than environment radiosity.
-
Quote from csharp
what did you run over?
a deer..
Pfff, I removed all the photoshopped parts:
[Blocked Image: http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7624/redlightdu5.jpg]
-
The only real thing that made me go "Whoa!" was the portal-system, as in one map you go through a tunnel, pickup the rocketlauncher (or whatever it is), turn around and go to the right of the tunnel and notice the arched tunnel on the right goes through the tunnel you came from, making it a wierd illusion.
-
I'm sold. Bring it!
-
The new style in TF2 portraits each class perfectly

-
You and your uncle posing for a movie poster?
