1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zyn

Posts by Zyn

  • suisei-seki

    • Zyn
    • July 21, 2007 at 5:46 AM

    In during desu~

  • [EXCITING] Email 3d world [INCREDIBLE]

    • Zyn
    • July 20, 2007 at 2:00 PM

    It sure is. Why would I want low-res bikini babes and fat bastards instead of simple textmessages...?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zyn
    • July 20, 2007 at 5:47 AM

    Suddenly, S.T.A.L.K.E.R!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zyn
    • July 16, 2007 at 12:24 AM

    I (or we) would really like to hear and see how the setting was accomplished.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zyn
    • July 16, 2007 at 12:18 AM

    Hey, isn't that from a benchmark in 3DMark? :/

  • Source modders using Vista? x64?

    • Zyn
    • July 13, 2007 at 6:02 PM

    Windows Vista x86 here!

  • dod_poznan

    • Zyn
    • July 13, 2007 at 1:47 PM

    Not going to bother with changing anything until I defeat this son of a gun VRAD problem. Every time I compile, VRAD crashes at the exact moment it begins the final FinalLightFace. Not funny.

  • dod_poznan

    • Zyn
    • July 10, 2007 at 8:17 PM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    Why does everything look washed out?Whats your ambient settings for the light_environment?

    Actually, it's a copy of the dod_argentan settings (EntEd). And yes, I can't be arsed to setup my own light_environment at this time.

  • dod_poznan

    • Zyn
    • July 10, 2007 at 5:02 PM
    Quote from insta

    Yep, always use displacements when you're making destroyed bits. Looks so much nicer.

    I know, but it's just ... there for now. But you people got what I don't : Patience.

  • dod_poznan

    • Zyn
    • July 10, 2007 at 4:56 PM

    The day I make breathtaking stuff, is the day I pass away.

  • dod_poznan

    • Zyn
    • July 10, 2007 at 4:47 PM

    This map sucks. Next thread please.

  • "Multiboxing" & WoW

    • Zyn
    • July 9, 2007 at 8:07 PM

    Must be fun to have such a setup. Completely destroys the purpose of multiplayer and no friends to play with you.

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • Zyn
    • July 9, 2007 at 9:57 AM

    You know, the eyes on the US soldier in the menu background really bothers me...

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.tinypic.com/6bxbjfl.jpg]

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Zyn
    • July 5, 2007 at 8:14 PM

    :3

    Cute & well done. But my inner weeabo kicks in on the nose, comparing it with anime & manga; they're usually drawn human.

  • A very sick family slaying

    • Zyn
    • July 5, 2007 at 11:49 AM

    I thought this only happened in movies...

  • The weirdest law ever - affecting MMOG transactions

    • Zyn
    • July 4, 2007 at 12:20 PM

    It seems to be a kick in the nuts for all the goldsellers.

  • First Rock Band footage

    • Zyn
    • July 4, 2007 at 11:02 AM

    I want to try it though. Sadly I don't have any friends........... yeah.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Zyn
    • June 30, 2007 at 7:33 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    she was cute, loose the alien ears and tail and id go out with her

    Cat ears!

    Much better eyes. kawaii~

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Zyn
    • June 29, 2007 at 9:17 PM
    Quote from Warby

    what about em ? (more detailed bug report please)

    When ever I see a catgirl, I always think of anime\manga, and expect them to have this kind of eyes (these are an old style of drawing them):

    [Blocked Image: http://i19.tinypic.com/4qdehht.png]

    But hey, I can only draw stickfigures at best, so I should shut up...

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Zyn
    • June 29, 2007 at 9:04 PM

    kawaii~

    (get those eyes fixed)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™