1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zyn

Posts by Zyn

  • Yes, I'm a dad (since July)

    • Zyn
    • November 23, 2009 at 6:47 AM

    ENTIRE MAPCORE IS BABIES

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 19, 2009 at 7:56 AM

    "Ninja Pro: Allows you to move silently. "

    I feel a bit inclined to purchase this even after being very disappointed in how IW.net works etc, but I want something to kill time with, besides WoW and L4D2 game invites. But I certainly do not want to pay the hefty Steam price-tag, and after reading about IW.net being so easily exploited to upload viruses to other players ... I keep it on hold.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 19, 2009 at 5:24 AM

    And now they dropped the banhammer on players that bought CD-keys from various websites. Let's go buy the game once more!

  • Dragon Age: Origins [BioWare]

    • Zyn
    • November 18, 2009 at 4:38 AM

    Started as a Mage, and holy shite how good the class is, after I've picked up spells like Cone of Cold and Winters Grasp, crowdcontrolling everything within reach. Shame I have to chug mana-pots like a junkie, hence why I also picked Herbalism to craft myself plenty. Just done the Redcliff area and unlocked Blood Mage. Feels good, man.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 15, 2009 at 5:14 PM

    Game's not balanced for in-game customization.

  • Battlefield Bad Company 2

    • Zyn
    • November 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM

    I wish I worked at any game studio, or had a job at all ...

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 13, 2009 at 4:48 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    fox

    Quote from Rick_D

    unbiased reprting

  • Battlefield Bad Company 2

    • Zyn
    • November 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM
    Quote from Gloglebag

    TBH I wonder if this game will work with destruction like that. It seems to make vehicles even more powerful. Does the damage regenerate over time?

    Destruction is permanent until next round. Sure some people will go nuts and level everything with the ground but it's bad to blow away what you can use for cover as well . If they retain the ability to mod servers then there will be Infantry Only servers, which is pretty damn popular for city maps (Strike at Karkand & Camp Gibraltar, anyone?).

  • Zero Gear - an indie multiplayer kart racing game

    • Zyn
    • November 13, 2009 at 2:00 AM

    Sweet. Saw invites are up again, downloading right now

  • Battlefield Bad Company 2

    • Zyn
    • November 13, 2009 at 12:28 AM

    http://g4tv.com/videos/42695/Battlefiel ... lkthrough/

    13 minutes long developer sneak-peek on the upcoming beta and some more info. And I like what I see. Slick menus, terrain deformation, microdestruction, assist points for spotting targets, etc.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 12, 2009 at 3:27 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    I have no idea what all that means...Copy came today as stated in other post, currently blasting through MW1 again before I play

    It alters how many latency-bars to show in multiplayer, and how much one bar represents.

    Ten green bars = 0-20 ms latency.

    Five yellow bars = ~100 ms latency.

    One red bar = 200+ ms latency.

    Looking at screenshots, it doesn't look too good for IWnet, when the default is 4 bars and 4 green bars equals 0-100ms latency.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM

    http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewt ... 4&t=167264

    Well well well, what do we have here...

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zyn
    • November 11, 2009 at 2:07 AM

    That's ..... Source? If so, I need to change my pants.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 7, 2009 at 8:49 PM
    Quote from dux

    Steam is just fucking horrible at times. Like now for instance. I just bought dragon age but I can't download it because apparently the shitty steam servers ARE TOO BUSY FOR ME RIGHT NOW.

    Tried changing download region in Settings?

    Also, derail in progress.

  • Battlefield Bad Company 2

    • Zyn
    • November 7, 2009 at 12:10 AM
    Quote from Psy

    I love the sound effects and the way that everything seems to affect the way you hear every sound. Looks fantastic too. Do want!

    The sound the engine (Frostbite) delivers is something that still amazes me, making me watch videos or streams of BC1 just to hear it. Can't wait to experience an updated Frostbite Engine (if that's what they are still using) on PC.

  • Borderlands E3 walkthrough

    • Zyn
    • November 6, 2009 at 4:15 PM
    Quote

    ":2qds3ie8]

    What do you mean? It actually kills you in the game?!

    Their way of limiting you to the game area. But deaths caused by the world doesn't have any penalty (as in: a chunk of your cash), compared to getting killed by enemies.

    We can only hope the upcoming DLC doesn't end with another stupid boss...

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • Zyn
    • November 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM

    It's official. No one at Infinity Ward has played any PC game ever.

  • Skype group

    • Zyn
    • November 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

    I can use anything you like, but then I shit bricks when someone wants my attention or I try to talk D:

  • Borderlands E3 walkthrough

    • Zyn
    • October 28, 2009 at 5:39 PM

    Still soon 30 hours to go for us europeans...

  • Borderlands E3 walkthrough

    • Zyn
    • October 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    to stop us pirating it

    Newsflash: It's already done, 24 hours before release.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™