So uh ... Planetside Halo!
Posts by Zyn
-
-
Quote
":5yaa7ffr]You know what also makes me cringe?These so called, new generation of gamers that keep posting comments on the internet like: "wtf is this? borderlands rip-of? And fallout3? And who's id?"
it makes me LOL!
The new generation gamers thinks Halo invented FPS and knows of no other game or developer other than the ones of 'Call of Duty'.
-
I remember this one, when I was just zapping through channels and see it just got on ... and I watched through the whole thing. A movie called "Death Machine" can't be bad...
"Cool", I said. Same thing with the movie "Virus":External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
As far as I know, you can use whatever you like, as long as the playable area is within a 1024^3 cube.
-
And a new gameplay trailer has been released!
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Quote from Minotauro
Crysis 2 leaked footage. This level shows Manattan, and some of the destruction enabled in the game.
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.I just shat a chimney of bricks. And a cameo appaearance by the (used to be) Governator, wielding an M60 and bandana? GOTY!
-
We'll probably see some footage at the upcoming GDC in San Francisco (Feb 28 -> Mar 4)
-
"Back to Karkand" eh? Sup, most played map of all time.
-
Quote from RedfigureDisplay More
Now, we just need the following:- Balanced Jets
- Good hit detection
- Inability to nadespam
- Non-CoD Gunplay (MoH... man was that pure shit)
- No nonsensical dolphindiving
- No 3D-spotting bullshit
... and we should be good to go!
You forgot this:
- NO CLAYMORES
-
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef ... -now.aspx##
The glorious return of 64-player battles.
-
-
More stuff backing up the fact that BF3 info is coming very soon : https://twitter.com/#!/locust9 hyping up #BF3
-
RED SCREEEEN
SO REAL!!
-
PSP 720, calling it now.
-
I've had Dead Space in my Steam list for eons, yet never been even close to finish it ... maybe I should :C
-
Heh, didn't think a very simple idea would nail some places among the top 3
, makes me wanna get back to making levels instead of slaying dragons for purple items. And good job everyone else who participated, showing some interesting stuff when working with limits 
-
On my level (Outline), it is intended to be an only-melee level as ReNo suggests, but I couldn't get the damn weaponstripper and equipper working in time since it's been too long since I made any level (5 years of WoW does things to you)
.And since I like two/three-tone designs ... I feel like making more in the same style.
-
This is the best I could do, sorry

Outline
Engine: Source
Game: HL2DM
[Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3688889/dm_outline_bullshot.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3688889/dm_outline_layout.jpg]
Total brush count: 19
Description: In the playable area, they are all func_movelinear, moving up and down at different speeds, making it look chaotic. It's smaller than it looks though. Of course there is a trigger_hurt at the bottom, killing any silly people that falls down! The entire place is encased in a black box which serves as the skybox. All in all a simple yet fun idea with a level that constantly changes

Horrible download: http://www.shatteredminds.net/files/map ... ne_20b.rar
-
https://www.facebook.com/Zynmeister
Stupid minimum of 5 letters in usernames...
-
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eDp3f.jpg]
Oooooh my first NES, which I got when I was about 5-6 years old. Popped 'Ice Climber' into there and suddenly, my life was changed forever.