It's like I'm really on the SW:TOR forums!
Posts by Zyn
-
-
After playing the game, I take everything they say as sarcasm.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
-
It's funny how lots of my friends and even my two brothers got the game, and here we are 2 weeks later ... and none of them are playing it anymore.
Also enjoy getting banned for looting chests available to anyone : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=120099
-
-
Quote from Rick_D
facts
You'll love these Titanic analogies : http://i.imgur.com/hTZ9X.jpg
-
-
To be quiet honest with you, I only login once a day, gain one level, and then log out again. I am level 38 now and jesus fuck it's taking forever to do anything, with the vast distances between from where you got the quest and to the location you need to go. Plus playing Imperial Agent Sniper is just frustrating with a tank companion that probably will get buffed/fixed come Rapture, channeled abilities cancelling all the time (like Suppressive Fire which is a channeled AoE, where my channel is cancelled as soon as I start it and it still costs me 50 energy), the cover system being horrible as in "NO! I WANT TO TAKE COVER HERE ON THE SPOT, NOT ROLL ONE MILE TO THE LEFT BEHIND A BARRICADE, AGGROING 10 MOBS I NEVER INTEND TO KILL" in addition to the cover spot putting me in the wrong direction most of the time.
And not being able to use companion abilities or put them on autocast from the abilities menu STILL is retarded, as I have to manually activate my companions shield so she doesn't die like the worthless sack of shit she is when elites pop out. While engaged in a fight, I have to: Expand companion bar > click her ability > close the companion bar > continue , while the companion bar blocks access to your secondary bottom actionbar, where I have dots and stuff on.
Still, I am just playing this until Guild Wars 2 and/or Diablo 3, as it looks now.The $300 million dollars went where?
-
Quote from Taylor
WoW had a few world raid bosses in vanilla that were kind of frustrating – though partly because they had all the tools to be a griefers dream..
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TxmpK.jpg]
I ENJOY WATCHING LOWBIES JOIN THE FIGHT FROM ALL AROUND THE ZONE JUST TO FUCK YOUR RAID OVER. YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
-
Nothing like doing ANT-runs while the entire enemy fleet is out to get you, sweating rivers while your mates fend them off as you make your risky way back. If that's still there in Planetside 2 .. ooooh god
-
What they said.
*goes back to munching on all the chocolate one got*
-
If you want to have an enjoyable solo experience: avoid Imperial Agent Sniper. The more I play it, the more I regret my choice and punch myself for not going with Bounty Hunter as I first thought

-
Yeah, I was thinking to go Bounty Hunter like I was in beta when I started playing ... but then I went sniper because pure DPS (cause I've had my share of healing and tanking throughout my MMO years). Welp, time to roll an alt!
And uuuh hope we can change Legacy names at some point. I was out of ideas and just wrote "Tractorpulling" ... so now all my characters have Tractorpulling as surname.
-
It's because the tanking companion we got aint worth shit, and many other snipers raise this issue on the forums. I am currently level 32 and I have to resurrect her after pretty much every encounter. She needs much more damage reduction and/or a heal-on-hit mechanic.
-
I've been playing SW:TOR since Friday, and even though combat isn't an autoattack snorefest, Bioware should look at abilities, cooldowns and mob health as a prio. It's pretty damn ridiculous to have very long cooldowns on emergency abilities (20 minutes?) and that some require a companion (alive) to activate them. You kinda want those abilities when your companion dies like the wet papertowel he is, as a shit-hit-the-fan button. The Fleet Pass cooldown is the craziest in the game, which teleports you to your factions capital fleet where you can find all trainers, crafts, etc ... 18 hour cooldown. Why oh why.
In terms of mob health, they have 4 different enemy categories: Weak, Standard, Elite, Champion. But you never or very rarely face weak enemies alone, they are always in at least groups of 3. If you face a Standard enemy, it's either alone or got 1-2 weak enemies with it. And for being a Standard enemy, they have considerably more health and damage. Now if you have heals or a healing companion, you can take on these guys with ease, even if they are more. Heck, you can solo elites quite easily. But if you have a companion that doesn't do this, you are going to find it much harder. I just wish Bioware kicks the health down on a notch on enemies that are challenging for classes without healing companions.
I play Imperial Agent Sniper, and it's suffering. They better patch the Cover mechanic breaking channels asap, it's pissing me off.
-
S
Quoteons
O
Quotef
Quotethe
P
Quoteatriots
A
Quotect
:monocle:
-
I find it strange that the B2K maps loads in mere seconds compared to the maps that shipped at launch, which takes considerably longer to load.
-
[Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3688889/bf3vidya.jpg]
Why you do this, DICE?

It's the videogames board on 4chan.
-
The Origin login servers are down the shitter atm.
-
Heh, battlelog maintenance shortly after B2K is out. I'll try it out when I get back home from work tonight then.
-
Watched another couple of movies: Chillerama, Aah! Zombies!, and Wristcutters.
"Chillerama" is a movie within a movie within a movie. It consists of 3 short movies inside the actual movie, all filled with popculture references ... and nothing but toilet-humour (Wadzilla? Come on). I shit you not, it's nothing but references and jokes related to sex, feces, homoerotism, etc. "THIS IS GENERAL BUKKAKE! ENGAGE OPERATION MONEYSHOT!". That moment made me laugh hard though.
The short movies are supposed to be homages or parodies of old horror movies, complete with bad special effects and corny dialogue, so if you like that sort of thing you probably feel right at home. The difference is that the old movies are much better than this childish crap

"Aah! Zombies!" is what it sounds like; a zombie movie. But it has one very interesting thing going on: we get to view the world through normal peoples eyes and through the zombies eyes. To the zombies, it appears like nothing has changed and that they are just tripping or something, while for non-infected they are walking corpses, up until the revelation that they are infact zombies. "Oooh!". This beds for lots of misunderstandings and hilarity. One of the more original zombie movies I've seen so far.
"Wristcutters" .. no it's not about emo-kids entirelly. It's about people ending up in a strange afterlife world when they've taken their own life (through drugs, depression, car-accident, razorblade to the wrist, etc). And this world is devoid of happiness. You can't even smile there. Everything is in saturated colours, depressing, broken down, and very boring. And if you drop anything, it's lost forever. It's a purgatory for suicidal people really. Quite decent movie.